e p i l o g u e

fuck boy - epilogue

fuck boy - epilogue

"congratulations to the neo's newlyweds!"

the couple who just got married yesterday flinched from their place as the door suddenly opened and a couple of gays entered inside.

"god, donghyuck. i'm still having a hangover." jaemin hissed as the tanned male went on him.

"don't worry, my kiss can fade it away." and he pouted.

"donghyuck!" he hissed and pushed him away.

"tss, you're always mad!" he sulked. "are you pregnant?!" he hissed, rolling his eyes.

since he asked that loudly, all of their friends who visited them who's having their own world suddenly looked at jaemin.

"wait, i'm just kidding, yeorobun." donghyuck said as he also saw them looking at jaemin.

"dude, don't joke around. i almost celebrated." doyoung said, rolling his eyes.

"yes, because if jaemin was really pregnant, he would win the bet." ten said.

"a bet?" jaemin asked curiously.

"yeah," they respond in sync, nodding their heads.

"what bet?" he frowned.

"well, we made a bet in jeno's bachelor party." johnny said. "if you get pregnant this month, doyoung will win the game since he was the only one who bet on it, and if you didn't, we will win the bet." he explained.

"how much is the bet then?" he asked.

"fifty million won," doyoung was the one who answered. "so, please. have sex as soon as possible." he pouted.

"you're just dumb," his husband hissed.

jaemin just let out a chuckle, he also hoped that he would get pregnant since the two were really wanting it. wonder why they had sex before the wedding.

coming home from work, jeno made his way upstairs as he didn't see jaemin on the first floor. it was already late though, so jaemin must sleep.

"love?" he called as he came inside the room.

he didn't see jaemin so he checked the balcony, he wasn't there, same with the walk-in closet. until he went to the bathroom, he stopped after seeing the male who flinched from his place as he heard the door open.

his eyes went down, a smirk showed on his face and locked the door after entering inside.

"y-yah, what are you doing here?" he gulped.