e l e v e n

fuck boy - chapter eleven

jeno groaned as he felt the light hitting his face, he rolled over from the bed and find the male beside him using his hand. but he didn't feel something or touch something, making him open his eyes.

but the door suddenly opened.

"miss me already, jeno-ah?" he giggled.

"you awake already?" he asked in a husky voice, getting up from the bed.

"yes, because i invited someone to come over," he said, giggling. but jeno just frowned.

"who?" he seriously asked.

"you will know later," he said teasingly and caressed jeno's face. "eat breakfast first, love. and don't forget to take a bath, okay?"

jeno watched the male leaving the room, he was curious as heck. who the hell jaemin invited? why did he feel something was wrong?

on the other side, jaemin was happily cleaning the living room, he also cooked some food. he was already excited for his guests, not because he will meet him, but also his partner that he met last time he went to a coffee shop.

it's also been a week since jeno and jaemin admitted their feelings, their wedding is also coming next week. the two were already excited as heck, they already invited some compared to the last time since it was the arranged one. not unlike this time that they will get married in real life.

"jaemin-ah!"

"taeyong hyung!"

jeno made his way out of the room as he was done getting a bath. he was just wearing formal clothes since it's his day off today.

he looked downstairs before he went there, but he frowned as he saw the familiar male hugging his man, and his eyes also went at the door when someone came in.

who the fuck told them to go here?!

"nice to meet you again, jaemin."

"jaehyun hyung!"

the younger one suddenly ran towards him, but before he hugged the male, someone suddenly pulled his waist and moved away from jaehyun.

"yah, jeno!" he hissed as he saw who's person it was.

"i did some research and said it isn't even important to hug your guest," he said seriously.

"huh? what the heck are you talking about?" he frowned.

"what are they doing here?" and he finally let go of the younger one.

"yah, jeno-ah. stop being jealous." taeyong spoke and went to his man.

"and you, what are you doing here?" his eyebrow raised.

"because i told jaemin if we can visit here, we met at the coffee shop last time and we had a talk." he said calmly. "everything was already clear, and i'm still mad because you didn't invite me to your bachelor's party." and he smacked the younger's arm, which made jeno groan.

"as i remember, you're a bottom." jeno said.

taeyong was about to speak again but his boyfriend stopped him, which made him stop and shut his mouth.

"by the way, jung jaehyun." and he handed his hand, asking for a shake. as if they didn't know each other.

"love," jaemin said as jeno just looked at it.