s e v e n

fuck boy - chapter seven

"this one looks good, right?"

"jaemin?"

"h-huh?"

he was literally spacing out, jeno saw it and can't help not to laugh.

"i said this suit looks good," his mother said.

"oh, yeah." he nodded. "it looks simple," he smiled.

it's now their fitting day, they were even curious why their fitting day was just now but their parents said that there's already a suit and the thing they needed to do is to choose.

in short, everything was already settled.

"still embarrassed, aren't we?"

jaemin suddenly flinched as he heard the voice, he was now inside the kitchen cooking some food. jeno just arrived at the kitchen and walked towards him.

"s-shut up," he stuttered.

"wonder why you want to put a border between us, huh?" he said teasingly.

"excuse me? i put it on because you might do something to me." jaemin said, arguing back.

"you know what i can do to you?" he smirked, slowly walking towards him.

"y-yah, don't come near— aaa!"

jaemin suddenly squealed as jeno started to chase him, he ran as fast as he could but jeno was also fast. his heart was beating fast, feeling scared of jeno that might chase him.

"ooh, chasing each other, huh?" jeno's mother asked, teasing the two who's now panting.

"don't misunderstand, mrs. lee— aaa!"

he was stopped from talking as jeno finally chased him, carried him like a sack of rice, and didn't even care if their parents were just in front of them.

"put me down!" jaemin said, gently punching jeno's back.

"ouch, my ass!" he shouted again when jeno pinched his butt.

until they arrived at the kitchen, jeno lowered the heat first or the food that jaemin's cooking would burn. after that, he put jaemin down at the top of the sink, placing himself between his legs. which made jaemin almost stop breathing because of that.

"what if you're the one i made as my breakfast?" he asked, smiling teasingly.

"you son of a bitch!" and he slapped his chest, which made jeno groan in pain.

"that's hurt, hun." he pouted.

"move away!" and he pushed him, but jeno was strong enough.

"admit it first," jeno said.

"the what?!" he hissed.

"that you really do the border on purpose so you will not hug me if ever," he smirked.

"what?! is that really important?!" he hissed.

"that's why i asked you," he responded.

jaemin let out a sigh, well, it's true though. jaemin usually sleeps comfortably if he is hugging a pillow and if ever he shares a bed with someone, he used to hug them.