seven.

SEVEN

"Students and teachers of Hyosan High School. I'm Park Sun-Hwa, the English teacher. Something strange is happening throughout the school. Some students are attacking other indiscriminately. So please flee and find a safe place. And if any student or faculty hears this and is able to, please call the police and the fire department. Students, hide somewhere safe until help arrives. If you can, get out of the school, please get out! I'll say it again."

Soo-Jin was sat on her own underneath the window as she listened to Ms. Park. So many thoughts were running through her head, she couldn't focus much.

She was worrying about her sister, Mi-Jin. She was dreading having to see her outside one of those windows, dead and wanting to eat her if she was a zombie. And it'd be the same for Su-Hyeok. After everything he'd done for her, she'd feel so much guilt and wouldn't be able to live with herself.

"Really, I wasn't bitten!" Was the sentence that made Soo-Jin's head shoot up in shock. There, by the window was On-Jo and I-Sak - and I-Sak with her nose leaking with blood.

Soo-Jin's eyes widened and she slowly began to sit up. "I mean it, i really wasn't bitten." She began to raise her voice to get her statement out to everyone else in the room.

"What's going on?" Na-Yeon tiredly asked as she raised her head from the table where she was once sleeping. "Did you get bitten?" She asked alarmed, now standing up.

"I said I wasn't!" I-Sak shouted before running over to a mirror to look at herself. "Hey... Are you okay?" Gyeong-Su asked.

The girls eyes became bloodshot and her face became pale like a ghost. The two best friends slowly walked towards each other and On-Jo gently held onto I-Sak's wrists.

"No, right? I'm not, right?"

On-Jo slowly nodded as tears ran down her cheeks. She pulled her in for a hug. "I'm not," I-Sak shook her head, pulling out of the hug. "I'm not one of them."

"What are you doing? Get her out of here right now!" Na-Yeon loudly ordered. There was banging at the windows and Dae-Su rushed over to it. "Shit, they're going to climb over!"

"Come on! I said I'm okay!" I-Sak yelled. Cheong-San made his way over to the pair and grabbed On-Jo and tugged her away from the infected. "On-Jo..." She began and took a step forward, only to fall to her knees and then fall on her stomach.

Her bounds began to crack and she let out snarls as she was changing. "Throw her out the window!" Na-Yeon cried out. "She's turning into a zombie!"

I-Sak eventually stood back up and slowly turned around the face the others. "I-Sak, don't do this..." On-Jo pleaded.

The zombie ran towards Cheong-San while growling. The boy threw her to the floor but she only got back up. He picked up a chair and used that to keep a distance between the two and finally harshly pushed her into the cupboards.

I-Sak turned her body towards Soo-Jin and lunged at her. She pinned her against a tall cupboard and began to try and bite at her face. The living girl let out a whimper before kneeing her in her stomach and when I-Sak stumbled away, she took the chance to kick her to the floor.

The monster quickly got back up, and this time, she ran towards On-Jo. Cheong-San ran forward for I-Sak and booted her body out of the window.

Just as the zombie was loosing her grip on the windowsill, On-Jo grabbed onto her hand, crying as she did so. Cheong-San tried to get the girl off of her once living best friend but it was no use.

"Are you okay?" Wu-Jin asked Soo-Jin as he grabbed her wrist and pulled her away from the window. She only nodded and kept her eyes on the scene that was planning out in front of them.