Part 1

{:} 8 | 20 | 1987 {:}

Nothing better than a normal summer day in California, the days are always the same.

Just different point of views of the day of the story.

I heard writing shit down could help.

I think it's bull shit.

Though I assume I still gave it ago, so this is what I get.

I was recently hired at a place called Colly's Dinner.

I took the night shift after a guy decided to leave, sure they won't tell you what or why but I'm coming in tonight, 12am - 6am are my hours.

I put on my uniform which was gray/ blue clothing and a badge on my left side of the chest. 'H. Winter.'

I lightly whistled a bit while grabbing my car keys even though I'm going to my job an hour early.

I walked downstairs into the kitchen which was on my left side when I came down the stairs.

Soon walked out of the house.

After getting to the parking lot of the pizzeria, I parked my car and grabbed the keys because who wants their car to be stolen these days.

I got out of the car and walked up to the doubled door as I grabbed the door handle to pull it open, a shiver went down my spine.

"Crap." I muttered, under my breath as I pulled the door open.

I'm the only one in this town that can hear and see the 'dead.' It's not really a gift because everyone looks at you weird like you're talking in a completely different language that's not from this world.

Hell, I don't make any sense in my own goddamn head.

I walked by a window, and I looked through it to see a man with blond short puffy hair, glasses, white skin color, gray sweater, blue jean pants, and brown eyes.

He seems busy with an animatronic puppet black wolf that seems to have a broken jaw.

As well knowing if I am correct is name is Fin.

I walked away from the window as I made sure my keys were in my pocket.

"Nothing spookier than a dark, imitating hallway." I huffed out my sarcasm.

I walked into the front stage where 3 animatronics stood.

The one on the left was a yellow rat, Chubby,

The right one was a purple dog, Retriever.

Then in the middle was a Panda, Colly.

They all had to be at least a foot tall.

I only knew their names due to children always ranting about this place, expelled each one.

But something caught my eye about them, nearly thought was the light 'em self.

No, I knew each one had orbs around them, just means theirs spirts.

But I thought it was rather odd, I knew spirts could be connected to something or can't let go of something and unable to go to their afterlife.

I stepped away, rather unconfutable.

I stepped back trying to get my head rapped around this but was interrupted when I bumped into someone.

I turned around and took a step back to give them room.

It was a man, in a Colly Cuddly costume all but his face.