Part 4

There was rubble coming down from the roof as the roof was pulled off and thrown to the side.

There was a giant gray, furry, dragon. He had 6 brown eyes, his teeth shown as he snarled.

"Well, well. Looks like after all these years I found you again." He said, as he looked down at all of us.

'What was he talking about?' I thought to myself.

"RUN!" Hollow yelled.

"Oh no you don't." He said, as his claw came inside the house and picked Hollow up.

Her arms escaped from the grip and pulled out her sword from her gem to stab him in the hand.

He grunts as he lets go and Hollow jumps out of the hand and lands to the groaned.

She was completely fine as she stood up.

"Let's move now! We got to Bill's place." She said,

"You will go there but not the way you think. Then again you are a mistake, Hollow." He said, as she just stared at him, as everyone seemed to already be darting out the door.

"Hollow! Move your ass now!" Willow yelled.

She was frozen, she never froze in stuff like this.

I ran over to Hollow and grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the house.

Hollow started to move, keeping her sword in her hand.

"Just go Winter, that's where it is. Just climb the highest mountain and you should be able to climb it." Hollow said.

"But we would have to travel to the Redwoods." Willow said.

"I know, but what better choice do we have?" Hollow said. "Once you reach the Creek Trail and start climbing it you should be safe, it's out of the woods and out of the tree lines." She said, nod.

"Lucy, lead the humans to Redwoods and do what Hollow said." Willow said. "The others will fight this bitch of a dragon!" Nathon said.

"Oh, hell yeah." Hollow said.

"For the person who froze for the first time ever in a fight." Willow said.

"Because he looked familiar." Hollow snapped, as the dragon claw swung at Nathon making him hit a house.

"Nathon!" Willow yelled.

"Run now Lucy!" Hollow said, as the others and I ran for it.

I wanted to help but what could I do?

This is my way to help to lead the others to safety.

I looked back seeing the fight.

Hollow-

Nathon laid on the ground as blood spilled from his nose and mouth.

Willow pulled out her blue ax and ran up to the dragon.

"Why you son of a bitch! You hurt my son!" She yelled, as she jumped up and swung at the dragon, but the dragon easily dodged it.

Willow's eyes widened as I ran after her while she fell.

Once she got so close to hitting the ground, I caught her in my arms.

"Gotcha yeah." I said.

"T-thanks but you know I could have just landed safely." She said, as I gave a sigh and put her down.

"Yeah, yeah. Just be thankful I caught you if your gem got affected.

"I guess that is true." She said,