Part 2

{6/ 20/ 2066}

I picked up this journal that I found when I was searching for the pizzeria.

I came to this place because my grandmother used to work at this place and since nearly most of the building has collapsed because of the earthquake a few years ago.

I'm surprised how much of the building is standing and found this book here.

It is strange to find anything like this here at a family restaurant.

This should've burned along with a lot of things in this building, but it only looked slightly burned and toned, and a little bit of stained blood.

I was going to tackle it, to read it and see if anything is important.

If it wasn't then why was it here in the first place?

I left the building of the place with the journal and went to my own place which was a two story light cream color.

I entered my house and started reading the journal.

After two days of reading it, I was in so much shock and the thing is I believe in the supernatural because of my grandmother and the thing is he was a part of this journal and I'm not sure on how to react to it.

I decided to leave my place and go to my grandmother's place and see if she remembers anything about any of this.

I arrived at the brown cabin place on Pointer St.

I knocked before entering inside the house and I stopped in front of a mirror on my side.

I had long dark brown hair in a messy bun, brown eyes, peach skin, black light jacket, white shirt, light blue pants, female, and 5'9ft.

"Grandma Elizabeth, It's me Meadow." I said.

She came out of the hallway.

The only reason she's 99 years old is because years ago the doctors made a formula to live longer but honestly since she was forced into it because our family loves her and wished to be with her as long as possible.

My grandfather never took it and so he passed away, both my parents were crushed by a rock fall few years ago,

now only being 20 beeing on my own,

It affected me a bit but I guess sine how much they would leave me with my grandmother that everyone knows how me and her are more closer together then any part of our family.

Elizabeth got smaller with age making her 5'5ft now,

she had gray hair in a small ponytail,

she wore a brown flannel blanket on her shoulders,

which also covered her back as well. She wore a white shirt with black sweatpants.

With marriage of course she changed her last name to Coyle,

most people say she was glad she could change her name at least that's what I overheard but I never could find out the reason and nor do I know her maiden name.

She had a smile on her face.

"Meadow, do you need something?" She asked.

"Kinda, It's this book. Well, I found a journal." I said.

"Oh. then we can sit down and talk about it." She said,

So we sat on the coach and faced each other. I showed her the journal and she looked stunned when she saw the cover of it.

"Where did you find this?" She said, "At the pizzeria, where you used to work at. I wanted to check it out just to see what was left there." I said.

"That place is cursed!" She said,