Part 7

{9/ 5/ 2097}

10 years have passed, which makes Lucy 30, Willow and I 129, keeping the years stright are getting harder as they go by.

Lucy now has a boyfriend who I never really bothered to get his name, nor do I have much of what he looks like but Lucy, Bill and I went to a dinner with this guy but that night I got wasted from drinking so much alcohol where I barely even remembered the night.

What I do recall is the achall not lasting long and that Willow was there for who knows what reason.

The next thing I knew I was in the back seat of our car that we drove, Lucy and her boyfriend were in the front, I could see lights gleaming through the back window since it was night.

I slowly remember why we went out, it's for Lucy comeing out as Pan so we decided to go out for it as a celebration.

I sat up to look at the car when it dimmed its lights finally but I knew that wasn't Willow's car.

Willow's car was behind this strange car, nor did I have a clue where Bill was either but soon the car started to pass us.

Not even realizing I was buckled either as I watched what this car was doing.

Soon the car hit our side of the car making Lucy lose control of the car.

The car went over an unfinished bridge and right into the river, feeling the impact as all of our heads flung forward.

I opened my eyes slowly seeing that we were already so deep in the river now.

The guy on the left I could tell that he was dead, there was life in him no more.

Lucy covered in blood and scratches, broses was clinging on but passed out.

"Lucy!" I yelled.

"Get up now!" I screamed, as I unbuckled her.

She groaned.

"W-where am I? W-what happened." Shackened, her voice shaky.

"Car crash, we're in the river. Just stay calm and on the count of three get back here and swim up as fast as you can." I said, as the glass started to crack.

She stared at me in fear as she jumped into the back without me saying a word.

"What about him?" She asked.

"I'm sorry but he didn't make it through the crash. You're still alive, go on." I said.

Her teeth started to shatter from fear as I sighed.

"One... Two...." I said,

as I kicked the door opened and the water gushed in. Lucy swam out first as I tried to follow her but when I got a foot out of their I couldn't move any further no matter how hard I tried.

My half left leg was wrapped around chains and Lucy looked back seeing that I was stuck.

She tried to help but I kicked her away knowing this wasn't coming off.

I grabbed her and pushed her up to get her to the surface quicker.

I was slowly losing air and about to pass out as I watched her get to the surface.

Everything went black.

Lucy-

Once I reached the surface I gasped for breath and coughed up some water.

Willow and Bill were on the edge of the bridge.

"Lucy!" They both yelled.

"M-mom is stuck... I can't get her out." I said, my voice cracked, it was hard to get the words out of my mouth.