Part 3

"Who?" Hollow asked. Meadow eyes slithery faded and looked at Hollow.

"Right, you don't remember him." She sighed.

"Whatever it doesn't matter who they are, they try to pick a fight with us, we try to kill them, and I don't want to hear any complaints from any angels." Hollow said, as she looked at Willow. "We're not killing them, unless we have some sort of rare mineral that can kill demons completely." She said,

"Uhg, I swear demons are just a pain and most angels are jerks. Now let's get packed up ready to hunt them down. We need salt, Willow has the spell for holy water, find iron if there's any." Hollow said.

"Right!" We all said, as we went off looking for the stuff that we would need.

After a while we collected most of what we needed, and it was a lot.

There was a scream that came from the kitchen, and it sounded like Heather, Meadow and Hollow dashed to the kitchen as I followed along.

There was glass shattered from the window, the shards laid on the floor.

"Get these things away from me!" Heather yelled.

I looked over to see what she was talking about, they were these small little robotic spiders looking, their mouths looked like they sharpen razor blades.

They look like they weren't that harmless depending on how small they were, until they started to connect, or more like fuse into each other making a few bigger ones.

"We got to get out of here!" Meadow said, Hollow grabbed Heather's arm and we all ran back to the living room as the robotic things followed us.

"Get out of the house now! Take what we need! We need to find another hiding spot before these things chomp us like some sort of fish!" Hollow demand.

A few people grabbed the things we needed, and we all ran out the door as more filled inside the house, like a whole swarm of them almost feeling like getting out the door was impossible.

We managed to escape somehow as a few were chomping at the air, they seemed to be stuck on the door frame as few broke the glass and started coming at us again.

"Man, these things are annoying." Alex groaned.

"Then we'll fight them, the humans can go get a head start to a safe place." Hollow said, as she pulled out her sword.

"Alright then." Willow said, as she pulled out her blue ax and Nathon pulled out a spiked whip.

I put my hand on top of my Jem which was covered with my shirt.

My Jem is on my stomach, right on top of the belly button.

"I want to try to see what weapon I get to help you three." I blurted out, Hollow and Willow looked at me.

"You can try." Willow said.

"Heh, first time with her? Good luck." Hollow snickered, as the three of them darted to the strange robot huge spiders.

I moved my shirt up a bit and placed my hand on my gem, my hand seemed to go inside the jem. It was strange as I grabbed something and pulled it out, letting go of my shirt. It was a green/ yellow sword, it had a pyramid at the end of the hand.

This reminds me of something, but I can't put my finger on it.

I can't worry right now the robotic spiders are the problem at the moment.

I ran up to them and then remembered that I don't know much about how to fight.

One spider seemed to explode in pieces from the side.