Invasion of Privacy- Lady Dimitrescu

A lovesick grin spreads across your lips as you bask under your wife's protective warmth. Oh, to wake up beside your one true love, a true gift. You tilt your head up from her shoulder, peeking a tired eye open. The gentle candlelight flickering against the gold embroidered walls eases your vision from the darkness behind your eyes to the beginnings of your day. You observe the underside of your wife's jaw, noting how the skin around the bone tightens and softens as she checks over her work.

Sensing your movement, the giantess turns her attention to you with a warm smile etched upon her pale lips. No makeup applied just yet. She likes to spend some extra time with you before she drags herself into work.

"Sleep well?" She asks, maintaining eye contact over the frame of her reading glasses.

"I always rest well when I'm with you," You explain while cuddling back up into her side.

She hums into your embrace, using the arm wrapped around the length of your body to hug you in closer.

"I'm glad I can be a comfort to you, my darling." She leans over slightly to place a soft kiss on your head.

"You just make me feel so safe." You confess with your face buried into her shoulder.

The Lady of the castle stiffens, though her hold upon your body stays the same. She makes no response, which causes your heart to dip into the pit of your stomach with regret. A cool chill slides along your spine, thoroughly embarrassed of your confession.

"Don't hide your pretty face from me, dear. There's no need to be embarrassed." She tries to coax. Though, her attempts only fuel your humiliation. You roll away from her, lifting your side of the blanket to escape your doom. Alcina reaches out for you. Her arm wraps around your waist, gently tugging you back into her arms. "Darling, I-" She cuts herself off to collect her thoughts in a meaningful manner.

"Mothers!" An excited Daniela interrupts, pushing the large doors to the bed-chamber open.

She morphs her lower half into her swarm and glides her way towards your bed.

"Yes, our sweet Daniela." You respond for both Alcina and you, mentally praising the girl for postponing this mortifying interaction.

The youngest of your daughters throws herself on top of both of you, wiggling back and forth until she's wedged perfectly between you. Your wife sighs softly, glancing at you briefly before turning her attention to her daughter.

You both accommodate for her intrusion, allowing her some wiggle room before wrapping your arms around her.

Despite the number of times Alcina told her about knocking before entering, Daniela comes barging in anyway. There's no stopping her. She only has herself to blame when she inevitably stumbles upon something she'd rather not see. Luckily, this morning you're both clothed and prepared for her entry.

"I finished the book you gave me. I even drew a little scene from it! Come! I want to show you!" she explains, breaking free from your affection. The boisterous woman stands upon the bed, lowering her hands to lift you by your arms.

"I would love to! Though, I need to get ready first." You explain, allowing her to grab your hands and help you sit up.

"That's okay! I'll come with you!" Daniela beams, hugging onto your arm.

"Daniela, you can not accompany your mother." Lady Dimitrescu begins to explain with a hand raised to the bridge of her nose.

"It's quite all right, darling. I wouldn't mind getting ready with Daniela this morning." You grin up at your youngest daughter, squeezing her hands tightly. "Maybe we can comb through your hair," You offer. Globs of dried blood and hardened flesh knotted into her long red hair, causing a sort of matting.

"Can we spend the whole morning together? I'd like to show you this book I bought from The Duke. I'm sure you'll love it," she entices while swarming off the bed. She stands beside you and reattachs your hands.

"I don't see why not." You shrug, allowing her to help you down from your wife's enormous bed. After all, You'd do anything to save yourself from humiliation.

"Well, Daniela, your mother and I were in the middle of a very crucial conversation." Alcina attempts to interrupt, sitting up from her bed matter of factly. She rests her elbows on her pillow as she lifts herself.

You merely ignore the much larger woman as she pouts. Daniela interlocks your arms with hers and turns you around. So, your backs face the countess.

"Eeeh! I'm so excited! Come. I want to do your makeup like mine." She guides you out of the room and into the bathroom nearby.