Stick a Dick in Your Mouth... with Feelings

Summary: Jasper gets a dick in her mouth, just like she and Spencer wanted... plus a lot more :)

Notes: Cw: blowjobs

cw: cunnilingus
cw: mentions of choking
cw: love bites/bruises
cw: possessive dirty talk

Follow me on Twitter and Tumblr for more! @smurphyse

"Jasper-," Spencer groaned as she shoved him against the door, his voice muffled underneath her lips

"Jasper-," Spencer groaned as she shoved him against the door, his voice muffled underneath her lips. She slid her hands under the lapel of his coat as she trailed a wet stream of kisses down his jawline and neck. "Fuck, Jasper."

She pulled him away from the door for a moment to slide his coat off his shoulders, the heavy wool thumping as it slumped to the floor. Her hands were back on him in an instant, manhandling him once more to press him against the hardwood while his arms wrapped around her waist.

"Jazz, I know I said earlier that I was going-," he began, but she cut him off with a bruising kiss to shut him up. She knew he was having second thoughts about telling her he was going to stick his dick in her mouth, that he worried he was pushing her. He wasn't, so she was pushing him.

Jasper's fingers latched onto his belt as she sucked rough bruises into the tender flesh of his neck. Spencer moaned as she nipped at his skin, swiping her tongue to soothe the little bruises that followed, the wanton sound reverberating through his chest pressed against hers.

She chuckled triumphantly as she unhooked his belt from the latch, tugging on the leather and whipping it out from his belt loops. She tossed it to the side without a second thought as she went to work on his zipper.

"Jazz," Spencer panted, his lips pink and swollen from the rough bouts of kissing she'd subjected him to in the hallway before she had the mind to unlock and open her door. "Let's just- oh fuck me."

He cut himself off as her hand slid into his pants, quickly bypassing the opening in his boxers and palming his cock. Say what you want about Jasper's button skills, her and zippers got along just fine.

Jasper tugged down the fabrics of his pants and boxers, falling heavily to her knees as they slid around his thighs. Her mouth watered as she laid eyes on that beautiful cock of his after almost fifteen years of being without it and him. It was thick, beautifully pink, still with that slight curve as it stood rock hard and at attention for her, even after all this time.

She bit her bottom lip as she glanced up at him, her small hand sliding around his dick, barely able to wrap all the way around it. His hazel eyes were clouded over, beautifully dark as he watched her, his swollen lips parted in anticipation. Leaning forward, Jasper kitten-licked a light stripe up the underside of him, a shiver running through her as Spencer groaned blissfully above.

"Jasper, we don't have to, it's oka-" he began huskily, but she cut him off with a firm lick in the same place, flattening her tongue along the vein that ran on the underside of his cock. She wanted to, she wanted him, whether he would ever stop being dense enough to realize it.