This Fucking Car... and my Fiancée

Word Count: 2690

Warnings: lol blue balls, mostly, and emotions

Summary: Jasper and Spencer struggle with car trouble. Later, Spencer makes a proposal.

Jasper went with Spencer to his apartment

Jasper went with Spencer to his apartment. Luke had offered, with a heavy clap to his back that surely bruised, to pick up Booger and take him for the weekend so they could have time alone.

It made Jasper smile to think about, like he was their kid they needed a break from. He supposed Booger was, but they never needed or wanted a break from him.

Spencer decided to leave his car at the bar, instead walking with Jasper to her Jeep. They walked hand in hand, slowly and taking their time, in no rush to do anything but be together.

She squeezed him lightly, and he squeezed back, flashing her a small smile. They hadn't said much directly to one another since he proposed, but it didn't matter.

Jasper's heart was so full it ached. Everything she'd wanted for the last fifteen years was here next to her with his stupid little matching suit set and rumpled hair. He watched her softly as they reached the Jeep.

"I love you," he said quietly, and she smiled back like he was an idiot.

"I love you too, Stick."

The day had been warm, but the night was quickly cooling off, and Jasper was glad she'd decided to keep the top on her green 1980 Jeep Wrangler. She loved this car, almost as much as she'd loved the boy who owned it some twenty odd years ago.

She leaned against the brown soft top, dragging Spencer close by the lapels of his jacket and pulling him in for a deep kiss. He chuckled as his hands pressed against the rugged fabric of the Jeep, caging her in and settling his hips firmly against hers.

They made out slowly, drinking in one another's tastes and scents, and just for good measure Spencer sucked Jasper's tongue before he pulled away. It sent a shock of desire ripping through her to her core, and she flung her arms around his shoulders.

Because they were made for one another, Spencer knew what he was doing to her, and he laughed again against her lips. His hands dragged down her sides, hot and firm, before gripping her ass harshly.

When she moaned into his mouth, he gave her a firm squeeze and smoothed his palms down the backs of her thighs and picked her up. Wrapping her legs around his waist, he shoved her against the Jeep door hard enough to dent.

"Stick," she gasped, her face already beet red and sweltering in the cool November chill just from his touch. "We're in public."

"I don't give a shit," he growled as he nipped his way down her throat, soothing each little bite with a swipe of his tongue. He ground his hardening length against her clothed mound as he sucked a bruise into the apex of her neck.