ten.

TEN

"WAIT!" Na-Yeon blurted as Gyeong-Su walked out of the room. Everyone stopped in their place and turned to look at the girl who had got their attention. She bit her bottom lip awkwardly and her fists tightened. "Gyeong-Su..." She began.

Gyeong-Su looked over at his friends and then over to Na-Yeon. "What is it?" He asked and the girl let out a huff. "Can I talk to you? In private?" She requested and Gyeong-Su stood, shocked.

She wanted to speak? Was she going to apologize? What could she possibly want to say?

Gyeong-Su slightly nodded and sent a glance at Cheong-San who smirked at him, before walking back into the recording room with Na-Yeon following after.

The students scurried to look through the large glass and just hoped that she was apologizing. "Kiss, kiss." Dae-Su gleamed, thinking his friend and Na-Yeon were getting on.

"This is so crazy."

"Oh, they're coming, they're coming." Dae-Su announced, getting up to stand properly. "How cute was that? So cute— whoa, whoa, whoa!"

Soo-Jin's eyes widened as she saw Gyeong-Su furiously try to ho after to Na-Yeon, but was being held back by Ms. Park and the rest of the boys.

"You're fucking... You're such a fucking cheat!"

The sun was setting and things seemed to of calmed down now in the room. Gyeong-Su was sat on a chair by the window with Cheong-San, Su-Hyeok and Dae-Su around him, listening to him rant.

"I did nothing wrong." Na-Yeon protested and Soo-Jin scoffed. "You only think about yourself." Soo-Jin hissed at her. "You said to close the door before anyone could get in. You said it'd be safer for us. That's not right." Ji-Min added, siding with Soo-Jin.

"We almost died when Gyeong-Su pulled Coach Kang in. Why aren't you mad at him?"

"That was not his fault." Cheong-San deadpanned, walking over to her. "How is he supposed to know that, that was gonna happen?"

"That's enough. Quiet, everyone." Ms. Park sighed. "We'd be quiet if she was gone." Soo-Jin miffed, looking the girl in pink up and down in disgust.

"You're all so annoying." Na-Yeon insulted. "What if I'm right about this? Then will you finally admit I saved you all, huh?"

"I don't understand," Cheong-San shook his head. "How can you still be like this?" Na-Yeon didn't reply. She turned her head to look over at Gyeong-Su and her eyes widened. "Look." She spoke. "Guess I was right after all."

Everyone turned to look at Gyeong-Su. Soo-Jin swallowed harshly, devastated to see that Han Gyeong-Su's nose was now dripping with blood. "What?" He asked, but received no answer.

"Gyeong-Su..." Soo-Jin softly called out. The boy raised his hand and wiped his nose and looked down at it. His hands began to tremble as he let out shaky breaths.

"I told you didn't I? You still think I'm wrong?" Na-Yeon asked. Gyeong-Su's veins began to darken and his face became pale as he slowly got out of his seat with wobbly legs.