"wanna ride"

I pretty much just sit around until i get a text from my current boyfriend
"Hey babe guy you wanna go to a party tonight ?"
"Yea sure:)" by now im used to party's and i don't really drink beer/wine so it'd just be dancing really.
"Its at 10" how in tge fuck am i going to escape my house at 10 brit isn't going to let me walk out the house at 10 dafuq. I'll come up with a plan, i plan on it (dum dum tiss puns).
---------Darrel's pov--------
I cant help but be worrying about her. Shes to kind to be broken, i have to tell her his history, i fucking have t- maybe he changed maybe he stop dateing girls for a game but the connection. I just hope so if he even hurts her I'D just be pissed.
-couple hours later in mels pov
I finally decide i'll just tell my sister im going asleep early around 10 and just sneak out from my window. Easier said than done though. I get a message from Darrel
"Hi"
"Hai"
"Wyd"
"Im picking out a offit for the party im going to tonight"
"Ohhhhhh reaaally u wanna ride?" i can tell that he wants to see me so I go along with it
"Yea would you mind?"
"No, no i'd gladly do it, who else is going to be there?"
"Don't really know i just know that my boyfriend invited me"
"Oh ok cool, im going to get in with you ok"
"Lol ok Darrel " i pick out my offit and then i sit on my bed and take a powernap till 7 so i can get ready.
Darrel's pov
I was heated, imagine that jackass with a beautiful girl. I secretly only wanna go to nake him jealous and see the look on his face when someone who knows allll about him hangs out with his girl better yet likes her. I'll make sure me and her look like boyfriend and girlfriend the whole time. What? I don't want him any where near her at all. Shes way to good for him for anyone Atleast and that fool somewhat gets her, nah imnot going to let him tane advantage of her. Over my dead body.
---------------------------------------------
I woke up at like 12:00 am like what the shit man