walking trashcan

I sit on the couch stareing into space trying to process everything.
Why
When, i begin to cry in my hands not even careing who sees me. I hear a knock on my door " hey mel umm can we talk" it was Darrel's voice I needed someone so I didn't mind answering the door. I get up and open up the door "hey um me-" he stopped in his tracks realiseing im a sobbing mess. He let him self in and leads me to my sofa."what's wrong?", "i found this in his room", i pull out the number from out my bra "oh shit" he groaned becoming mad. "What did u need to talk about " i say completely trying to escape the subject. "Umm about that night i punched him in the face", he whispered. "Yea" I replied.
"The only reason i punched him, is because he was kissing someone else " my expression went for sad to extremely angry. "And that probably that girl's phone number " he said pointing at it. I get up and quickly grab my phone from off the counter to call it. I dial the number and press the call button, i hear it ring about 2-3 times and she answers "hello whos this", "the skank that should be dropped " complete silence is filled in the room and Darrel signals me put her on speaker and so i did. She finally repiles "look i didn't know he had a girlfriend he told me in the middle of us making out, but really didn't care." Darrel mouths the words hoe and i giggle, trying to be serious again i question her " Have you seen each other before the incident ?" "nah, im sorry for what had happened, but i gotta go to work"she hangs up and i instantly add her as one of my contacts just in case i might need alittle more information. I turn around and attempt to apologize to Darrel "hey man im totally sorry for not letting you speak, I should've given u a chance to talk" he quickly stops me before i talk anymore "hey its alright I'd react the same way, but now we gotta figure out a plan to catch this walking trash can in the act!"