"No u cant"

"Amy its 5:45 are u still coming" i ask her as im getting dressed
"yea, yea im driving right now"
"Ok see you later"
"Byeeee" we hang our phones and i hear a knock on my door with muffled talking. I opened it to reveal its Darrel and Jaskon, Darrel holding which looks like a expensive camera."what's that for" i questioned my eyebrows knotted in confusion. "If we're going to catch a douche lets at least catch him in HD" he laughed. Soon after Amy arrives "hey guys !" she waved. I let them all in and gather them by my couch"Ok so do u guys rember the plan?"
All in unison they answerd "yes." we all got in amys car and parked it about 4 houses down from were Dan lived. "I really hope we catch something " i say pointing to the camera. As we get closer to his house we begin to whisper. We get to his living room window all we see is him laying around watching T.V. I dial his number and sees threw the window that he gets the notification that i am calling him, he answers. "Hey babe ", "hi" i say trying to be quiet. I begin to ask what he is doing today "what are u going to do today?".
"Oh nofin" he says with a sneaky smirk on his face. I see him pick up something that looks like another phone and he starts texting on it. Every one is trying to hold back a conversation but I warn them to shut up or he'll think somethings up. "Oh ok, well i'll be gone alllllll day so i wont see u till about tomorrow ", "that's fine babe, i got to go my moms calling me" again he's smirking. I could tell he was lying but i just hungout and watch him call someone on his other phone, he answers it we could almost hear a clear voice threw the window "hey she won't be over here till tomorrow " he states to the person his on the phone with
"Sure doesn't sound like he's talking to his mom " Jackson chucked. "What a snake " Amy whispered.

We walked back to the car to drive and park across the street from Dans house. Darrel turns on his camera "tell the world what we're doing today mel" A stare into the camera lense and proudly say "we're going to catch a cheater!" Jackson and Amy in the backseat chanting "CATCH THE CHEATER " over and over again causeing me to laugh.

About 10 mins later i see a tall slim girl begin to walk towards his house "DARREL" he quickly turns on the camera just in time to catch her going into his house. The whole car goes silent. "I guess thats our que" we walk towards the same window as before and cruch down as we're starring into the window. "So" Dan says running his hand over her half bare thigh . "u getting this ?" i ask Darrel "hell yea"
They begin to makeout , before this video becomes a porno i begin to stand up and walk to his door while they followed me "on a 3" ok? They nod "1...2...3" we bust in causing them to be shoked.

"Mel i can explain "
"No u can't" Darrel yells from behind the camera causeing our group to laugh