lil skank

Darrel's pov
I called her so many times i lost count, I don't know what to do, i bet that snake is soo happy she sees it as my fault. Maybe i should call her again.
Mels pov
I woke up this morning to so many missed calls from Darrel. I still cant belive i called that pig a friend even a potential boyfriend. I get up and shower, then i put my jumper a crop top on and some flipflops and went began to walk to Dans house to check on him.
Dans pov
I honestly dont understand why he punched me in the face like Mel is hot but i just wanna smash and pass. Im glad she didn't see me kissing that girl i woulda been done for, and that Darrel guy didn't tell her how many girls i drop because they didn't or did give me what i want. Im not letting go of her shes mine.
No ones pov
She knocks on his door and answers it and lets her in, she sees his black eye lash bruises and feels bad for him "hey" she muttered, "hey" he replied. "Im sorry for what he d-" intruping her "no no its fine i understand people get jealous and they use force " he insisted. She gets up and goes to the kitchen "so what college are u thinking of " she calls, "i dont know maybe Stockton i want to stay close to family" he called back "cool" she utter while looking for pots/pans. Dan pleaded" babe can u get my basketball shorts from my room?"she noded and made her way up the step to his room.

She gets in and looks in the wardrobe first and sees a red pair hanging up she begins to walk out of the room when she noticed a tiny paper on hid dresser it read "call me when u drop that skank at 665-4325" she gasped and took the note and stuffed it in her bra. She walked down the steps and started to make eggs for him but this time she spit inthem before they were cooked she started to mix and he asked "are they done yet?" , "yea" she said manageing to keep her cool.
She finished up the eggs and gave them to him "theres alot, u don't want any" "nope" she quickly responded "more for me !" he cooed
A little before he finshed she left, and walked back to ger house and used her sisters car to drive to Mcdonald's for breakfast orderd there and brought it home.
"Hey brit im home went out to get us breakfast" she announced while waving the bag back and frouth. Her older sister came running down stairs and got her a hashbrown and left
-----------------------~~~~~~~
Dan is a little bitch ass hoe js.