" U makeout with your sister?you freak"

"No, i really can explain" he insisted, "shes umm my sister". "U makeout with your sister?you freak!" she barked at him. "No!" he called back. "Then explain this" Darrel asked him while holding up tge footage."shit" Dan mumbled underneath his breath. Angry he gets up to smash the camera but is shot down from Darrel's push. "Dude just face it, you cheated on her". "Mel, listen to me, i love you please forgive me" ignoring Dans comment from before. "Nope, nope once a cheater always a cheater" i repiled. He sat back on the couch and pouted. Darrel crouched down neae were the couch was and held up the camera towards Dan "tell us your name, and wat u did buddy".
"Hi im Dan and im a cheater" he groaned back.

We began to walk out "this isnt over i will get you back !" he assured. "Yea in your dreams pretty boy " I chucked while following the rest of the group.

We got in the car and began to drive home. "Mel" Darrel said "yeah Darrel?". "I need to tell you something" he addressed. "ok" i became worrisome. We pull in the driveway into my house as i sit there thinking of all the things he could tell me. Jackson and Amy go in while we stay in the car. "When i meet Dan I already knew him " , "ok, and?". "He has a badd history". "Like what?" i feel my stomach tighting.

"Have you ever asked him why he transferd schools?" .
"No.."
"He got expelled for exposing his ex girlfriends nudes obe day after they broke up" i gasped holding my mouth with both of my hands
"He also was known to get a girlfriend and once they fuck he'd just brake it off" i began to feel happy i catched him before he could do that shit to me.
"I know i should've told you, but i just thought that I could be messing up a great realtionship" ge mumbled looking down at his hands.
"Hey look at me" i ordered soon adding "Its ok, you meant good " he leaned in and looked into my eyes "thank you" i felt his minty breath tickle my nose. He leaned in alittle more going in for a kiss, i allowed him. It was a soft passionate kiss and i felt so many sparks.

We got out the car and walked in the house to see Amy and Jaskon just at the kitchen drinking botted water. He sat on the couch , while i ran up the steps to get my laptop.

Whats that for he said poking at my laltop as I came down to sit next to him,"If we're going to catch a douche in HD lets atleast edit the video" mocking his comment from before. He begins laughing and pulling the laptop to his lap and opening the editor software, while hooking the camera's usb to it.

I get up and go to the kitchen to get some poptarts but sees there none in the box "WHO THE FUCK ATE MY POPTARTS ! " I bark ,Jaskon and Amy begin to run into my back yard with me chasing after them.