am i being watched?!

After getting from the park I just laydown in my bed smiling ear to ear, when i herd a couple knocks on my front door. I go down stairs and ask "who is it", "your mooom.". I hurry up and open the door and hug her "Mom i missed you soooo much!", "i missed you too, wheres your sister?". "I don't know" i said shaking my head. She goes in her room while i stay down stairs.

"Mom we're out of millk" i called from the fridge. "Take my car, the keys are on the counter". I grabbed the keys and headed out the door.

I get in her car and this werid feeling overcame me. Like im being watched. I decided to ignore it, so it can go away.

I get to the grocery store and still feel as if someone is watching me. I go to the milk aisle and pick up the soy milk. I begin to walk to the purchasing area and I'm the first in line. She rings the milk up and i pay her the money.

I get outside and begin to walk towards my car witch was about the farthest in the parking lot. I see someone looking at me but i just ignored it until I get to the car.

I get in and huffed out all the air i have been keeping in, i start the car and begin to drive home. On my way home i see Dans house i sigh and turn right to where my house is.

I walk in and put my keys on the counter. I announce "Ma im home". "Okay honey" she responded. I put the milk in the fridge and run up stairs to take a shower.

Again i feel the sense of being watched but how would someone climb up here and still be able to watch me. I decided to sleep as soon as i get dressed from out the shower, so i can sleep the fleeing away.