"shutup" aka the fight

She decided to split up she inside and him outside
Mels pov
I cant believe him i told him not to get drunk, what the fuck now he's lost. I searched everywhere in thus house he has to be outside.
Darrel pov
I walk out to the cooler to see if he'd be there but all i see is a couple people i ask around "hey have u seen dan" they all point towards the back of the house. I joge in the direction to see the worst thing. Dan was making out with some hoe. "Dan wtf is wrong with you!" i screamed . He quickly snapped back "shutup ".
No ones pov
They begin to argue back and fourth until Darrel can't take it no more. He runs up to Dan and squares him right in the jawl. Mel comes out of the house hearing all the hubba bubba the going on outside and sees its in the back. She trys to see over the crowd but everyone is blocking her way. She pushes and pulls people out the way to see a heart wrenching scence un-fold ,Darrel punching Dan in the face.
She tries to stop it."DARREL STOP WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!", he tries to respond but he's cut off by her "I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THIS!". She calls a cab and waits for it while trying to pick up her tispy ass boyfriend. While Darrel was left looking dumbfounded
Darrel pov
I tried to tell her, i tried to why.... I don't understand i was trying to help her! Thats all i can think if, i gather my thoughts get in my car and drive home.
Mels pov
I cant believe he did that! Why would he even, Dan didn't do anything to deserve that. I know that. I wait for the taxi and after a while we both get in i tell the taxi driver me and his address and Dans, as he drops me off i ask, "Dan are u going to be ok?", "yea" he hollered back. I climb up the side of my house with the ladder and take off my offit and put the robe on and put my hair in a high bun and sleep.