Chapter 19: Habits of My Heart

Camila's POV
Lauren and I have been together for quite awhile now and we are happier than ever. She's been helping me with the bullying and making me feel better. I've never been more content and happy with my life and the people around me, all thanks to Lauren Jauregui, the love of my life.

Lauren's POV
Tonight I'm going to take Camz out on a date because we haven't really had time to go out on a real one since school started. We've been so happy lately and I love Camila more than ever. Everything seems to be going just right for the past month, and Camila hasn't been really bullied anymore. This weekend is the first whole one that we get to spend with each other and I want today to be perfect. It's Friday today but we don't have school so we get three solid days of Camren.
To: Camz 😍🎀
Are you awake yet babe? I'm coming over :)
From: Camz😍🎀
Good morning Lolo :3 I'm still in bed but yeah you can come over

Camila's POV
I was actually watching tv when Lauren texted me but I wanted to cuddle with her so I said I was in bed. I ran up to my room and jumped into my bed, right when I heard Lauren walk in the front door. I listened to her softly walking up the stairs and turn the knob into my room. I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep and she cuddled up to me.
"Baby wake up.." Lauren whispered while she hovered over me, with our faces inches apart. She brushed some hair off of my face gently and continued to stroke my cheek with her thumb.
"Come on baby we have a busy day ahead of us..wake up princess"
I couldn't help the grin that covered my face and the joy that filled my body. Lauren kissed my forehead and got off the bed, pulling me up with her.
"Carry me Lolo" I whined and Lauren chuckled. she grabbed me and let me hug her side like a koala so she could carry me.
"So Camz, I can't help but notice that you've already showered and gotten ready. Any reason you got back in bed, or did you just want cuddles?"
"I don't know what you're talking about Lauren I'm just naturally clean and fresh...and I do like cuddles..."

Lauren's POV
I carried Camila all the way to my car and set her in the passenger seat. She was obviously prepared for the day before I got to her house which I thought was cute. Our first stop on this 3 day adventure was a pizza parlor downtown called Francesco's. Camz loves this place so I thought it would be a good starter. We got our pizza to go and left to our second stop, an old bookstore that we found one day while wandering around.
We spent 2 1/2 hours there, reading classic literature and stealing kisses from each other. By now it was about 4:00pm, and we had 3 more stops to make.
Our third stop was at a live music coffee shop called Stokes in the outskirts of downtown. Camila and I had seen Stokes when we were driving last week, but it had been closed. After listening to a couple do their 10 song set and sipping on espressos we set off on our next endeavor.
The fourth stop today was up the canyon in a certain area where you could see the whole city. It was about 6:38pm so the sun was just starting to set and the city lights were starting to glow. Camila and I sat on the hood of my car watching the sunset and I held her close into my side. She was so happy today, doing these simple things and watching the sunset that I fell so much more in love with her. It's so amazing to me how much she finds to love in the little things I have to offer her.
When the sun had finally set fully, and all of the lights in the city were like thousands of stars, we headed towards the fifth and final stop, the drive in theater. They were having a classics night tonight starting with Dirty Dancing. Camz cuddled into me in the front seat of my car while I wrapped us in a soft red blanket. I could feel Camila's body shake due to her emotions and the weather outside. I kissed her forehead and stroked her arm, pulling her closer into me.
"Lolo?"
"Yes Camz?"
"Why haven't we ever danced together?"
Her question caught me off guard, but I was also suddenly completely aware that we had never gone to a school dance together or formally danced to music in an appropriate way.
"I don't know baby. We can start if you like?"
"Really?" Camila looked up at me and smiled an adorably dorky smile.
"Yes really Camz. Come on."
I grabbed Camila's body and pulled her into my lap, then opened the car door and got us out. I set Camz down and put my hand out.
"May I have this dance?"
Camila instantly grabbed my hand and got into a dancing form with me. We started slow dancing, with my hands on her hips and her arms around my neck, and I could feel her staring at me while I stared at my feet as to not mess up.