Chapter 3: Nothing Town

Camila's POV

Oh. My. God. Lauren is gorgeous. She ha the prettiest green eyes I've ever seen, and she's totally working that outfit. Even her voice is beautiful. She's already shown me most of Salt Lake City, or as she calls it 'Nothing Town', starting with the place we live which is called Holladay, then a fun little place called SugarHouse, and now we're walking around downtown.

"And finally if you ever want ice cream when you're downtown, this place is on point."

"Ice cream sounds amazing..but I would feel bad eating some without Sofi. She looooves ice cream."

"I'll buy her some. C'mon Camz lets get some ice cream."

I like that name. Camz. We sit down after getting our ice cream and Lauren stares at me with a smirk.

"Why do you keep staring at me?"

"Sorry..I just didn't expect you to be so..beautiful I guess."

I could feel my face turn red.

"Oh..thanks..you're not too bad yourself Jauregui." I giggled

Lauren blushed and continued to eat her ice cream with a smile on her face.

"Can I ask you something Lauren?"

"You just did"

"No like a serious question"

"I'm kidding Camila, you can ask me anything whenever you want."

"Do you really think I'm beautiful?"

"I thought you said it was a serious question."

"Ha, yeah sorry I was just kidding.."

I gave her a fake smile and continued to eat my ice cream. Way to go Camila, now she probably thinks you're conceded. Great.

"Hey, Camzi look at me..you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my entire life. You may not believe me but you really are. I've only known you for a few hours but you're the most amazing person I've ever been around. This place needed someone like you. I needed someone like you. So yes Camila, you are beautiful."

"Well..I guess it's you and me in Nothing Town LoLo."

A/N~~so yeah I'm making all the chapters names of songs in case you haven't noticed..also I honestly don't really know what I'm doing so I'm really sorry :( but hopefully it will get better soon lol