chapter 3: years later

Y/n

Its been 4 years and im still here serving these people and still getting beat everyday but im 16 now. Me and caitlyn are still great friends after all these years and we tell each other everything. Km currently planning my escape from this hell hole and of course I told cait she's the only one who knows my plan and im planning to leave tonight. I've been here for four fucking years i cant stay any longer. I dont have anything to pack but I put on a new outfit and a black cloak over it to stay hidden. I started to sneak out the window and climbed down as I was i was thinking about how im really gonna miss caitlyn shes always been here for me while I've been here on topside and I cant thank her enough always listening to me and talking to me and being the only nice one snes the only topsider that i like just as I was about to make it to their big fancy gate I see that mean old man and woman and caitlyns parents and....caitlyn? Why were they here I dont understand how could they knew my plan I only told cait about it. I then look at her and she looked at me in the eyes and mouthed 'im sorry' before looking down "I cant believe you caitlyn I trusted you" I said on the verge of tears "nows not the time your in big trouble for even thinking you could ever leave this place" then I felt a punch to the face by this man and it hurt even more because of his rings and then I fell to the floor and then a kick to the stomach over and over again and I was pulled up by the hair and punched again but I want going down without a ight I've done everything for them for years nows my turn for pay back im leaving this place one and for all I punch him in his face and he falls back a bit and holds his face while catilyn and her parents are watching as I get beat on the ground the woman came over and slapped me in the face and I bite her arm then without noticing the man quickly grabbed his cane and stabbed it through my leg and it periced right through my thigh and it started to bleed out quickly "now your not going anywhere" the man said angerly with venom dripping from his mouth onto his words I could have gave up and cried but no I got uopjlled it out my leg and threw it ate him as I punched the woman and ran past caitlyn and her parents and I looked back her and her parents looking in shock and the man and woman both on the ground i gave caitlyn one last look and I wanted to tell her i get why she did it and its ok and even after what you did I'll miss you but instead only anger in my eyes as I stared into hers and I ran and I hear from a far "enforcers please there's a criminal running that way look what they did they ran that way go get the them!!" I heard that and ran faster and out of breath as my leg kept bleeding but I keep pressure on it and I ran and ran and didn't look back and jumped down buildings to get back where I belong.....back to the undercity.

Author: wow ik this is a short chapter but please consider reading more ik its boring right now but jinx comes next chapter and then it'll start to get interesting I promise just trust me and I'll update as much as possible as well please enjoy the story - :)