Chapter 7

Hey yall I am back again! I started school this week and it is killing me already, but anyway I wanted to thank you guys for 700 reads and give a shoutout to some of the most dedicated followers of this book (or at least those that interact) evechamby26ucalledmeyourboyForever_Lostzoedance5678 and this chapter is dedicated to  Heyitsyogurl_anni who gave me the inspiration to write this, Thank yall so much your interaction with my story means the world to me, Love yall!! - SJ💚

POV Druig:

I ventured into the city of Babylon to find the perfect gift for Makkari, but what? We are Eternals we are gifted hundreds of items a year so we have anything we could ask for.

I decided to look for a ring, that was the human custom after all, to give her a ring that matches mine to symbolise our love, I don't really get how my love is shown through a piece of metal, but it doesn't matter, she will love it.

I walked through the markets in search of a ring that suites Makkari, and after being gifted more items in thanks I wandered past a vendor selling jewels of all kinds. I walked up to the stall looking across the table to see the different items the vendor sells, I mainly looked at the rings but thought about the practicality of a ring. I used my critical thinking skills to get her a ring she will love but also a necklace so that she can't lose it while fighting.

I continued looking over the rings the vendor was selling until I skimmed over the perfect ring for Makkari, I looked back to where I saw the glimmer of the jewel. It was the perfect ring for Makkari, it was a simple gold band with a red jewel in the middle with black jewels along the top of the band, I believe they call the jewels 'ruby's' and 'Diamonds'. (Yes, you can get naturally black diamonds, look it up)

I ask the seller how much the ring cost and he told me a fraction of the price like many humans do because they like paying tribute to us, I gave the seller the actual amount which was on the sign and before he could realise, I took the package and started walking through the markets again.

I was nearly at the city centre which is where we were staying for the time when the beautiful floral scent caught my attention, I turned my head and saw Roses and Daisies at the last stall of the markets, So quickly before I head back to the temple to see Makkari I will grab some of the roses for my beautiful, beautiful Makkari. 

Sorry this was a short one I am going to attempt to give you guys another chapter today or tomorrow 💚