Chapter 16

I'm back bitches!!!

Thank you all for being patient with me and thank you to @hyacinths_in_spring for taking the time to check in on me and give me suggestions! lets get into it. 

Much love- SJ

Druig POV:

Everyone continues fighting as I grab Mak's hand, and we run out of the room, well she jogs out of the room, to where we bump into the missing part of the party. Ikaris. Sprite.

"What's going on?" asks Ikaris, confused by the scene in front of him.

"I second that" Sprite adds.

"Well... everyone just kind of found out that we are married so... it is getting a bit tense" I respond trying to get this over with as quickly as possible.

"Um ok then, how long have you been together?" Sprite responds looking as if she saw a giraffe walk across the room.

"About three centuries, 357 years to be exact, and we have been married for a century of that" I respond trying to brace both Makkari and myself for the upcoming yelling

But surprisingly, Sprite responds "congrats I guess, never would have guessed honestly, out of everyone I thought the ones to come out with a secret relationship would be Gilgamesh and Thena, but I have been proven wrong." All while Ikaris is just standing there looking starstruck like he lost his head.

"Thank you, as much as this was fun, we should go" I respond honestly surprised at Sprites reaction while pushing past them still pulling Makkari behind me. 

This is a really short one just to tie up the loose Ikaris and Sprite end, hope you enjoyed this, and I might continue this book but I am not completely sure. Feel free to use my idea and storyline, please just tag me as I would love to see your interpretations of my work. 

I love all of you so much and honestly this has been one of my motivations to keep going, thank you all

- SJ out