Chapter 10

Hey y'all, sorry this is a short one my city isn't currently enduring floods (again) and life has been nuts but here is a small chapter for you, hope you enjoy!! - SJ💚

Also please comment what you guys want to see in this story because I have literally no idea and have started working on new stories including Dramione, Hotchniss and many more. Love y'all!! 

It had been years of perfection, being married to Makkari was a lifelong dream and so far no one had questioned us despite the obvious signs such as our rings and not so hidden romance. They were all to focused on their own lives and issues or more importantly Ikaris and Sersi's issues to focus on Makkari or I.

It has been 8 years since we married in Babylon and at this point we are completely and utterly surprised no one has figured it out yet but that was until Ajak.

A: "So, when were you going to tell me about you and Makkari"

D: "What about me and Mak?"

A: "You know what I am talking about Druig, you are obviously seeing eachother and I don't want a silly fling ruining our group dynamics."

D: "Oh ok, well this isn't just a 'silly fling' so you have nothing to worry about"

A: "well, what is it then?"

D: "Were married Ajak, have been for a while now"

A: "Married? As in human ritual married like Sersi and Ikaris"

D: "Yes..."
A: "How long? A month? Two?"

D: "8 and a half years or so"

A: "What?"

D: "Yep, we have been dating for as long as I can remember, and we got married 8 and a half years ago on the spontaneity"

A: "And you didn't think to tell us"

D: "We haven't been hiding it Ajak, we wear rings, kiss each other and share a room, It's not our fault if you didn't notice"

"Well, congrats I guess" and with that she walked away

I should go find Makkari before anyone else does

Makkari, I don't think we have very much time left of peace.

What do you mean? Makkari signed back to me looking concerned

Ajak came to me and told me that she didn't like our 'silly fling' and that it would ruin the group dynamic, I explained it isn't a fling and she found out that we are married and lets just say she isn't happy she was left out of the loop. 

Sorry this is such a short one, I am trying to give you guys content -SJ💚