Chapter 9

Hey yall, I am alive I promise, life has just been nuts for a few weeks. This chapter is a happy belayed Valentines day, the plan was to post this on the 14th but my valentine got Covid and is in quarantine (he's fine) then school has just been crazy cause year 12 sucks. My birthday is also in 3 days Yay!!! I will be 17. So yeah, sorry, I will try to post more soon but I should probably actually do my assignments. I hope you have had a good month and felt loved on the day of love, and if not I love you. 

With love- SJ 💚

P.S.  Thank you so so much for 1k reads I never thought I would get here 

Makkari POV:

Druig and I are on our way to find a person to marry us, when I look to the left and see a beautiful but small celebration in which the couple was kissing, that was what we needed. We walked over to the ceremony making sure not to make a scene as this is their day and ceremony and shouldn't be about us. After the celebration of the happy couple, we walked up to the officiant and Druig asked if he could officiant our wedding for us, he immediately agreed, and our celebration began. We didn't want any of the humans to know or any other eternals, so it was just us and the officiant. I wore my signature colour, red, a beautiful dress I saw in the market last week and Druig wore a black version of the robes the local's wear.

Druig POV:

She looked radiant as she walked down the aisle to meet me, a stunning red dress which extenuated her features perfectly, it had gold and black embroidery all over making flowers along the edge of the fabric. Red was always her colour; I am assuming that's why she was given it by the celestials, but celestial damn she looked amazing.

She walked down the aisle and stood in front of me, oh my celestials this is happening, we are marrying in secret without any of our family or friends, we are really doing this.

As the officiant starts speaking I sign for Makkari making sure she could understand, eventually it was time for the vows

Makkari, my dear, my beautiful beautiful Makkari. I love you; I love every aspect of your being, you are the only light in my life and I couldn't live without you. I love all of you, your personality, humour, intelligence, kindness and of course you look amazing, with this ring and this commitment I will always be yours and will be by your side for the rest of our long, long lives.

She signs nearly in tears Druig, my love, you are the most annoying person on the planet, but I can't help but love you, your humour, the way you make me laugh, the way you care about the humans more than any of us, the accent I have been told you have, your personality, your loyalty to everyone especially me since the beginning. With this ring and this commitment, I will always be yours and will be by your side for the rest of our long, long lives.

I informed the officiant that we were done, and we consummated our marriage with a kiss, a perfect and sweet kiss. We were officially married, and no one could change that, I loved her.

But in the back of my mind is the question of what will happen when we get found out? 

Hope you enjoyed, please comment and interact it means everything to me too see you enjoying this story - SJ💚