•> Chapter 2 <•

•>~~~~~~}*{~~~~~~<•

•>~~~~~~}*{~~~~~~<•

Arrived at the place, Mikey stares up the stairs as he thinks that he will be meeting all of his friends the moment he arrives at the top.

His feet slowly got the steps as he walked up the stairs one by one until he finally reached the top. His eyes widened to see all of his friends are waiting for him at the stairs near the temple. Pahchin, Mitsuya, Kazutora, Draken, and Baji, all the founders of Tokyo Manji Gang are in front of him, looking so young.

"Hey, Mikey! You finally here, man!!", shout Baji while waving his hand to the boy with a bright smile. Mikey doesn't know how he should answer the boy, he is just happy to see Baji is smiling in front of him. Thinking this is just a dream as he never expects to meet the guy again like this.

"Hey... did you guys wait for long?", asked Mikey while walking closer to them all.

"We had been here since morning! Waiting for the fuck of you, you know?!", Pahchin complained as he looks at Mikey with an annoyed face. Mikey looks at him with confusion as he tries to believe or not what the boy said. Since the school finished around 3.00 p.m, there's no way they will wait for him that long since the morning.

"We are actually at the store for many hours, do you think that we will be crazy enough to wait for you for 7 hours under the sun?", said Mitsuya with a defeated tone as he looks at Pahchin with so done face.

"Okay...so, why are we here?", asked Mikey which the five of them turned to look at him with a weird face. "What?"

"Mikey...you the one who asked us to meet.", said Draken.

"I did?", Mikey asked while pointing at himself who was also confused and don't have any ideas about what just happened. Draken and Mitsuya can just facepalm their head after hearing what Mikey said.

"Seriously? I thought that you asked us to meet because we wanted to decide when we will go to the beach.", said Baji, getting Mikey to be more confused as he tried to catch up with the conversation.

"What? We going to the beach? Why?", Mikey asked again which he received a weird stare again from his friends.

"Dude- did you get amnesia or what? You the one who suggested all us to go to the beach.", said Pahchin with disbelief reaction on his face.