•> Chapter 20 <•

Night skies are darkening the skies with the stars and the full moon are shining brightly. Haru is studying at Hina's place as they already promised to study together until suddenly the girl got a call from someone she knew, saying to meet him.

"I will go and get you, Haruchin. Tell me where's are you now.", said Mikey through the phone.

"It's fine, I will go meet you myself. Just wait at the park that is near the river.", said Haru while starting to pack up her school things.

"You mean the park that we go on date?"

"Yea, the park that we go on our friend hangout.", said Haru which Mikey makes an annoyed face after hearing what the girl said.

"I hate you, Haruchin but I still love you."

"Awww....I hate you as well.", said Haru which again the boy getting more annoyed as he expected to hear a love word back to him from the girl. "Hahahahaha~ yea...yea...I love you as well.", said Haru, getting Mikey to feel excited and happy but...

"As a friend."

"I fucking hate you, Haruchin."

"But I love you."

"Yeah...yeah...as a fucking friend. Fuck that. Now meet me before I go there myself.", said Mikey in an annoyed tone which caused Haru to chuckle at what she heard, how annoying the boy is when she keeps drawing the line between them.

"Okay~ haha...see you there, Manjirou."

Cut the call, Haru let out a chuckle at how fun she is to keep messing with Mikey. She never does that before in their first timeline and Mikey has never been so honest with his feelings in the past, but now it's different. It's fun to play hard to get with Mikey, which she enjoys doing that.

"You're really close with Mikey-kun, Haru-chan. You did have feelings for him, don't you?", said Hina while snickering at her friend. Looking at the girl with lil blush on her cheek, Haru then slightly smiled at her.

"I will lie to myself if I say that I don't have feelings for him.", said Haru. "It's just...I just want to play hard to get with him once. I never did that in the past...so I want to try once.", mumbled Haru about her place, getting Hina to confused lil bit since she didn't understand what the point is.

Walking until the front door, Hina is worried about letting Haru go by herself at night when she can ask for Mikey's help to get her. But the girl didn't want to burden the boy, so she will just walk there by herself.

As she all alone walking at night, the sound of crickets can be heard to fill the silence at night. Haru stopped for a moment as she suddenly remembers something as she walked all alone at night. It reminds her of her past timeline memories where's she lost at night and her phone out of battery until she heard the sound of people laughing, begging, and crying.

Don't care about her surroundings, Haru just forgets the plans of meeting with Mikey at first and trying to find the couple first. She is still unsure if the night is the actual date it happens but it's worth checking out first. At least she could prevent that event from happening.

Arrived at the place, Haru didn't get it wrong. She did see a bunch of delinquents which is from the Moebius bikers gang. They seem just in the process of playing with them which they are about to rape the girl. Without thinking so much, Haru just goes forward and spins kicks the guy's head, getting him to fly away a few centimeters from his place.

Stay between them all, Haru in position protecting the girl who half nakedly and her face are all beaten up because she is fighting with them for her dignity. It's good enough that the girl didn't get worse which Haru let out a sigh of relief.