•> Chapter 18 <•

After being caught by Mikey, Haru can no longer easily escape the boy. Even she did manage to escape again, Mikey will find her immediately in less than an hour. The girl was never this tired in her life, even her first timeline, she had never been this tired of handling Mikey. Haru also started to think if Mikey used to show his affection so openly and directly in her first timeline.

"I know that he is horny as fuck but does he used to be this horny at an early age? Who the fuck that horny brat?", mumbled Haru all herself at her desk as she thinks back on how Mikey used to be in her first timeline memories and compared it with the current Mikey.

As she is in her thoughts, suddenly the desk is strongly smashed, getting Haru to glance up to see Yuna and her gang are staring at her with annoyed faces. Feeling lazy and tired to deal with the same shits, Haru let out a heavy small sigh as she stares at Yuna uninterestedly.

"What do you want?"

"You really a slut, aren't you?", said Yuna which an irked appears on Haru's face as she is pissed to hear what the brown hair girl just said to her.

"Huh? What again?"

"Is having that guy isn't enough? Are you still on seducing Takami-senpai?!", said Yuna in an annoyed tone which Haru is very confused for a moment as she tries to understand what the girl is trying to say. "I mean that gang leader that keeps coming to our school to look for you, bitch!"

"Ahh...are you saying about Manjirou?"

"Whatever his name is, aren't you feel enough, you dirty bitch?! Does having sex with a guy who leads a gang dirty things, isn't enough? So you after Takami-senpai as we-"

BAAM!!!

Out of shock, Haru grabbed Yuna's head as she strongly smashed it down on her desk, getting everyone in the class to be surprised by the sudden violent action from Haru. Yuna's followers want to help the girl but they were terrified of Haru who glares warningly at them, saying to not get closer to her or the next target will be them.

Grabbing her brown hair in anger, Haru lifted her head up closer to her and whispered towards her ear.

"Watch your mouth, Yuna. If I happen to hear you insulted or badmouthing about Toman and Manjirou, I might get more violence than this.", whispered Haru coldly which gives a cold chill in the girl's bones as she keeps hearing the girl's creepy voice that whispering to her ear. "Manjirou might acting lil bit different from what I remember but he stills the guy that I loved."

"Please watch your words, okay?", said Haru in a cheerful tone as she lets go of Yuna and smiled innocently towards the girl who looks at her in the terrifying face.

Insulting Toman and Mikey is something that Haru hated since she used to be the Second Guardian of the gang in the past, where's Toman is something that she also treasures with her life. How she spends her beautiful day and moments with all Toman members in her first timeline. So, people who badmouthing the gang without knowing the truth about the gang are considered enemies to Haru.

It becomes silent in the class after of what happened until the teacher entered the classroom. Things keep going without problems but one thing that the classmates realize is that it's become a rule for them in the class, to never pick a fight with Kazuki Haru if you value your life.

Not only because she is adored by Toman's president but also how violent and scary the girl is if you happen to make her angry. Hour and hours already passed which the school is over and Haru is walking out of school all by herself until she spots a familiar blonde hair boy who is waiting for her at the entrance gate.