•> Chapter 38 <•

"

".........", Mikey is staring at Haru who avoiding his stares as she knows what her wrongdoing towards the boy. "Anything to explain about ties me up in the room, Haruchin?", asked Mikey with a smile which in Haru's sight looked at her with a creepy smile. "Does your date with Sanzu and Takemicchi is fun, I wonder?", he asked again and both Takemichi and Sanzu are sweating behind Haru and trying to avoid making eye contact with Mikey.

"Ohh...well....shouldn't we start the meeting now?", asked Haru.

"Don't create any excuses, Haruchin."

"People are waiting down there, asshole.", said Haru lil bit annoyed while Mikey is displeased with the treatment.

It's good that he managed to escape the place even though he struggled so much. He has to roll down from the bed and continue to roll out of the room until it's reached the stair which he stares at and lets out a heavy sigh just staring at it. He then hopped stair by stair but unluckily he slipped, causing him to roll down the stairs while screaming in a girly creepy voice, causing Seiyu to startle by the creepy scream as he thought there was a ghost is screaming inside his house.

"You know how many bruises I got from falling the stairs?", asked Mikey with a smile and an irked on his face.

"Ohh...hehe~ was that hurt a lot?", asked Haru with lil bit of guilt for what had happened to the boy.

"I wonder if you feel the same pain as me on your beautiful leg if I were to fuck you up tonight?", asked Mikey with a smile on his face while Haru was startled by what the boy said.

"Gasp!! You promise to not touch me for at least 2 years!!!"

"I said 2 minutes."

"Go down in hell, motherfucker!"

"Hahahaha~", laughter could be heard between their amusing conversations which Takemichi is happy to see they are still happy with each other before the main event started to change their fate in the future.

"Mikey!!"

"Yea, Kenchin?"

"We should start the meeting now.", said Draken as Mikey nodded his head and started to walk to the front with Haru, Takemichi, and Sanzu following him behind.

* * *

It's silent for a moment after Draken shouts the meeting will be starting on. Everyone gulped as they're staring at Mikey who looking at them with an expressionless face. Haru, Seiyu, and Takemichi just stare at the short president with a mind all telling that Mikey probably will tell them about saving Baji like in the original storyline. Even the meeting that was supposed to be held is early than the actual date from their memories.

"In two days, we're going head-to-head with Valhalla. I know that I shouldn't interfere with my personal feelings in this battle but....", said Mikey as he looks them all. "I also have this friend of mine....that also siding with the enemy. He is the founding member of Toman.", a lil bit of surprised expression on Pahchin and Mitsuya's faces after hearing what Mikey says. "I don't fight the two.", said Mikey with a soft smile on his face, causing everyone to shock except Haru, Seiyu, and Draken who is smiling.