•> Chapter 50 <•

The Christmas party continues that night after Wakasa, Benkei, and Senju came

The Christmas party continues that night after Wakasa, Benkei, and Senju came. As soon as they get inside the house, the sight of Mikey and Sanzu surprised the light pink hair girl as she should expect that they would be here as well, now what? She feels awkward and scared lil bit as she remembers back those incidents that happened during their childhood days.

Mikey probably hates her for breaking the airplane toy and Sanzu hates her for giving those scars to him, blaming the guy when she was the one that ruin that. Shinichiro somehow realizes the situation and tries to find a chance to decrease the awkwardness between them. Even Baji who was there feels the awkwardness, making Chifuyu and Kazutora look at him in confusion as to why the guy making those faces.

Looking at how the cheerful and happy atmosphere suddenly turns into a heavy tension, Mikey stands up from the sofa and walks towards Senju, which flinches the girl lil bit. Mikey stares at the girl coldly, lil bit making the rest who know the situation sweating and worried. Senju looks at Mikey, she could feel the tension given by the guy.

"I....", Senju trying to talk, at least apologize but she can't, just can't. She ended up shutting her mouth since she feels like things would go more badly if she talks. Slowly Mikey's hand lifted which flinch all of them as he seems about to hit or do something to the girl, however....

"Nee, Senju. Have you eaten, yet?", he asked with a cheerful tone and smile plastered on his face as he placed both his hands on the girl's shoulder.

"Yes-?", Senju confused. It's just so sudden and out of nowhere from the guy. "Oh-oh...no?", she still answered the guy though how confused she is with the situation right now.

"There...there...it's been a long time since you, me, Baji, and Sanzu hang out together. Why do you never visit our house, huh?", Mikey keeps being all nice and cheerful as he pushes the girl in. Senju can't say anything, confusion all over her face and she can't even understand anything wrong with Mikey right now. "SANZU, COME HERE!!!"

Sanzu who eating his cheesecake was surprised by his king suddenly shouted him out. He looked at both of his sides and pointed at himself confusedly. "Who? Me?"

"Is there anyone named SANZU here other than you, bitch?!", asked Mikey in a deep tone while glaring annoyedly at the guy, clearly looking so pissed off.

"YE-YES-! COMING, MIKEY!!", the guy quickly gets his ass closer to Mikey which makes them all laugh at his hilarious behavior.

Takemichi chuckled at the sight. Not weird to him who knows that Mikey is from the same timeline as him. The guy probably never has any grudges against Senju or anyone who uses to be his friend in the past. Those days are all forgotten already and what matters are the presence.