eleven.

ELEVEN

"I DID not." Na-Yeon denied. "It's in your pocket." Nam-Ra told her, glancing down at the skirt pocket. "So what?" Na-Yeon raised a brow. "Take it out."

"No."

"Take it out." The Choi girl ordered, holding her hand out for it, but to only have it hit away. Soo-Jin's eyes widened and she quickly got up from the floor alarmed. "I said no."

"Should I take it out?" Nam-Ra asked, turning her head to the side before reaching forward for her pocket. "Fuck off!" Na-Yeon yelled, shoving her away. "Who the hell do you think you are? Class president?"

Nam-Ra was quick to slap Na-Yeon across the face, causing her to let out a grunt. A smile formed on Soo-Jin's face as she watched her friend. "You never treated me like president."

"Nam-Ra, that's enough." Ms. Park intervened, walking over to the two girls. Soo-Jin let out a scoff and shook her head, taking a step forward but being grabbed by Su-Hyeok. She glanced back with a cold look and shrugged him off before walking over to the three. "Nam-Ra, do you realize what you're saying right now? If that is true, it means Na-Yeon killed Gyeong-Su." Ms. Park asked.

"It's true. Na-Yeon did it." Nam-Ra answered, keeping her attention on the girl who was being accused of murder. "She killed him."

"You fucking cunt!" Na-Yeon insulted while taking out the handkerchief and throwing it at Nam-Ra. "There. Happy?"

Soo-Jin looked down at the handkerchief that landed before her and kneeled down to pick it up. "This is blood." Soo-Jin informed them, feeling anger bubble up inside her. "I wiped Gyeong-Su's hand."

"This is his blood?"

"You can't tell?"

Soo-Jin glared at Na-Yeon before holding out the blood covered handkerchief. "Put it on your wound then." Na-Yeon stayed silent, keeping her eyes on Soo-Jin who intimidated her. "Wipe yourself with it if you're so confident."

"Like his blood is so clean?" Na-Yeon spat. "He was a zombie." Soo-Jin tossed the napkin to the floor and took a step forward to be in front of Na-Yeon. "He was just fine until you infected him with your handkerchief." Nam-ara stated, holding onto Soo-Jin and gently pulled her back to be beside her.

"Na-Yeon, you—" Cheong-San angrily spoke as he went to go at her, but was stopped by Su-Hyeok and Dae-Su. "Damn it! It wasn't me!" She screamed, kneeling down and picking up the tissue, where she then put it in front of her cut.

"Do it then." Soo-Jin fumed, watching the girls shaky hands. "Don't do it. Stop it." Ms. Park stopped her and held onto her hand to stop her. Soo-Jin rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Let go! I said stop it! Give it to me!"

"Leave me alone, fuck!" Na-Yeon furiously shouted. "I should just die too then, huh? That's what you want, isn't it?" She asked the room who stayed quiet. "Why is Gyeong-Su better then me?" She whimpered.

"Because he's never killed anyone." Soo-Jin spat, looking her up and down. "That dirty welfie pushed me." Na-Yeon murmured.

"You fucking shit head." Soo-Jin scowled before walking forwards and slapping Na-Yeon across the face. "How could you?!" She asked, holding onto her collar to make the girl look at her. "Huh?!" She shook her angrily, waiting for an answer, but it never came.