𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙧𝙩 (i)

ᴛʜᴏᴍᴀ

my eyes scanned the room, frustrated with anger and fear. i threw my head back, heaving out a sigh. if i could turn back time, maybe i wouldn't have agreed on this party.
"need another drink?" ayaka suggested, holding a can to me.
i nodded. i was already wasted, so what's another drink gonna do? i'm not supposed to be here. i was supposed to be with my boyfriend for the night. however, things took a turn. now it's 'ex-boyfriend'. to be honest, i didn't really love him. i just loved the attention i got. i'm a simple guy. i don't have dating preferences ; i date hot people. many flamed me because of this, but i didn't care. i just wanted a genuine love story. despite having so many exes, i never really loved any. i downed the can, smashing the empty metal onto the table.

"slow down, gosh. drinking isn't gonna help you recover from a heartbreak. let's call it a night, i'll bring you back to my place." ayaka sighed.
she knows me inside out. i'm a kind hearted, caring asshole. i treat everyone equally, unless your name sounds annoying. ayaka supported me, placing my arms around her shoulder. slowly, we walked drunkenly to ayaka's car. without doubt, i had passed out. i was a lightweight, and a simple sip could have me throwing up by sunrise. ayaka had alcohol free drinks, as she would be driving. late night car rides felt like a fever dream. it's a core memory, engraved in your mind. 

my eyes flickered open. confusion took over. i rubbed my eyes, and got up reluctantly. my shirt was missing, but i could feel that my trousers were still on. it's a relief, for now. i could feel the alcohol in my system acting up. my last memory of the night was walking to ayaka's car. i couldn't recognise the silhouette in the room. large, firm muscles running all throughout the body. flowy, blue hair framed the face. though in the dark, their face was hidden in the shadows. was that ayaka? it could be, but she didn't have muscles. i also didn't remember ayaka being that tall.

"i see, you're awake."

who was that?
confused me couldn't tell. worried me told me to run, but curious me wanted to stay.

"ah, don't worry. i'm ayato, ayaka's brother. she asked if you could crash in my room for the night."

"thanks..? but why's my shirt off?"

"you threw up. i was finding a shirt for you.."

shit. i absolutely ruined my chance with a hot guy. it was undeniable that ayato was an impeccable beauty. attractive ayato, caring ayato, and brotherly ayato? that's the perfect guy for me. i knew it might just be infatuation, but something feels right. i know. i know that ayato knows as well. maybe this could be a beginning of something good. maybe it could go horribly wrong. but hey, we're young, and we need a chance.

"you have a nice body, mr...?"

"-thoma..."

"sir thoma."

"you know that you're such a flirt, ayato?"

"of course i do. women love me."

i went silent. obviously ayato was straight. why wouldn't he be. oh how absolutely oblivious i was.