𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙖𝙘 (x)

ᴛʜᴏᴍᴀ
the bell above the door rings as i enter, following behind ayato. my eyes scanned the room, before i locked onto kotarou's gaze. i could never forget those cold eyes. i felt myself flinch a little, and ayato squeezes my palms a little tighter. the employee welcomes us in, and i told him that i have a reservation with a friend. he nods, and leads me to my seat.
kotarou scuffles, sipping from his cup. he stares ayato up and down, before making a disgusted face. ayato tries his best to ignore. he pulls out a chair for me, before taking his own seat. the tension in the cafe thickens. kotarou cuts it, by making an insult towards ayato.
"so you like ugly skimpy men? love, i can't believe your standards have dropped." kotarou snickers, as he rubs circular motions into my palms.

ayato slaps kotarou's hand away, eyes filled with fury.
"don't fucking touch him, and he's not your love."
i've never seen ayato this angry. to be honest, it turns me on. i know i shouldn't be turned on in this situation, but i can't help it. ayato looks so fucking hot right now i could make out with him.

"if there's nothing else, my boyfriend and i will be leaving."
ayato announces, as he interlocks his fingers with mine. i let him take control of my hand, as i'm too anxious to do anything on my own.
kotarou rolls his eyes, as he rummages through his bag. he pulls out an envelope, and it's thick. i already know what's inside, and i wish i didn't. kotarou pushes the envelope towards ayato. he curiously takes it, opening to reveal its contents.

"your slutty boyfriend's nudes are in there. i wanted to meet him alone, cause i wanted to recruit him as a prostitute for my brothel. i took these during my sessions with dear thoma when we were still in love. oh, the good old days."

i wilt in my seat under their gazes. i think this is the end. ayato's seen my slutty pictures that i've asked kotarou to delete. i wish i could turn back time right now, and not accept kotarou's request to sleep with him. i can't undo what's already done.

"do i look like i care about my boyfriend's sex history? if that's all you have, we will be taking our leave."
ayato tightens his grip around my hand, and he pulls me out the shop. i struggle to keep up with his pace. i ask him to slow down, but ayato looks like he doesn't want to. he drags me to the car, but didn't bother opening the door for me. dejected, i got into the car.

"i didn't think you brought me here to see those pictures. what's up with that, thoma?"

"fuck, ayato, i didn't know he was bringing them here."

"so you've slept with other people? do you think i'm a joke?"

"why the fuck are you so protective? we aren't even dating, ayato kamisato. you're a maniac."

devastated, i raise my voice at thoma. i know i don't have any rights to do so. i know we aren't dating. so why, why does it hurt so much to know that he likes other people? i'm being dramatic, aren't i? i wanna feel love, and the feeling of being attached to a person. just like [redacted]. i mean, i've never taken love seriously. i noticed thoma flinched when i yelled, before tears rolled down his cheeks. i knew i've messed up. i try to rub the tears off, but thoma blocked my hand. he slams the car door open, and hurriedly exits. without looking back, thoma runs off. i don't have any reason to chase after him. i'm tired.

(hi 2 chaps in 1 day cause skl's starting and i won't have time to update lol)