𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙 (xvii)

ᴛʜᴏᴍᴀ
it's been a few hours since ayato has been discharged. i don't want to say that i'm worried, cause that's pathetic. i have been pacing back and forth, praying for a call. ayato said he'll contact me when he reaches home, so that i won't have to worry. i'm just scared ayato forgot. i grip the phone tightly, and wait for a few minutes. the clock ticks by, and i impatiently wait. it finally buzzes. i wait a few seconds before answering. i faked a light cough to clear my voice, and finally spoke.

"hello?" i clearly ask.
on the other side of the line, i heard a slight giggle. that must be ayato. his voice is music to my ears, and i'm pleased to be by his side. i know ayato must hate me, because i still haven't given a reply. it's not like i'm doing it on purpose. i need some time to think through. of course i like him, but i don't have to rush a relationship. i take in a deep sigh, as i listen to ayato ramble on. usually, he's the reserved type of guy — very quiet and stern. for some reason, he's changed today. it might be because of the incident, or something else? anyways, i caused the scandal, so i should be the one who will rule out the rumours.

"ayato, can i stream something on your account?"
i ask, as i held in my breath.
ayato laughs, and agrees. he said that he wouldn't have any use for the account anymore, so he doesn't mind giving it to me. i feel bad. he makes me feel bad. he makes it seem like i'm the only important thing to him. does he not care that his followers think he's a criminal. i sigh, as i facepalmed. ayato explains that he'll give me the password to his account, so that i can log in and stream. i'm embarrassed to say this, but the only computer i have is from 12 years ago. it's a miracle that it's still working.

as soon as i received his text, i got to work. i turned on the computer, and plugged in my earbuds. i don't have a microphone, so i'm hoping this will work. i'm reminded of the mask that he wears. the one that's elegantly painted, gold trim on the ends. i sighed, as i pressed "stream". thousands of viewers flood in, and i can't help but scream. is this what ayato deals with? my computer was already lagging, comments glitching here and there. i slowly pace my words out, so that the viewers are able to comprehend it.

"ayato is not a rapist. he's my boyfriend, and i wouldn't wish for anything else. you guys might know me, but yes, i'm ayato's_admirer on instagram. if you have a problem with two men being together, you can take your homophobic ass outside. i don't care about whether you support us, what i care about is devouring my boyfriend's dick. so fuck off everyone, and thank you."

was that too harsh? ayato's gonna kill me if he watched the stream. i quickly exit the stream tab, which automatically stops the broadcast. my heart is racing faster than ever. maybe faster than when i had sex with ayato. i leaned back into the chair, as i crossed my arms.
streaming is amazing.

(I KNOW I SAID ITS ON HIATUS BUT I HAD SOME TIME AFTER REVISING, SO I WROTE IT!! writing is kind of my passion so yupp)