𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 (xix) fin.

(a/n next chapter)
ᴛʜᴏᴍᴀ
i stare into the mirror, the letter in one hand, and a bouquet in the other. i've got this. all i need to do is practice my lines.
"ayato, i like you."
four words, is all i needed to say. i still don't believe that i will be able to say it to his face. especially not when he's staring down at me, his eyes travelling all over my body. shit, why am i thinking of this. i just have to clear my mind when i confess. it's easy, right? i should be able to pull it off.

"ayato, i need you to meet me at xx bridge at 3pm. be there, okay?"

i type the message. i hesitate, before pressing send.
i'm dressed in a suit, the sleeves wrapping around a my triceps. as a housekeeper, i'm not very fit for a man. i spray on some cologne, one of my favourite scents from dior. i ruffle up my hair, and spray some hairspray. my pants are a little tight around my thighs, but that's okay. it's a seduction factor, right? i pick up the bouquet, and letter. i rush out my house, because i know i'll need to calm down before ayato arrives. i've already called up an uber to the bridge.

i get into my uber, and roll my sleeves up.

"going on a date, young man? your girlfriend must be very lucky to have a handsome guy."
the driver remarked.

i laugh it off. once again, i am reminded that men don't belong together. maybe i should cancel the confession, and throw this bouquet away. i think about doing it, but i'm too deep into this situation. i know that i would fight all the odds to be with ayato. he's the only one in my head, and i don't wanna give him up. if i was born a girl, maybe this would've been easier for the both of us. the uber reaches the destination, and i prepare to leave. i thank the driver for the ride, and he wishes me luck with my 'girlfriend'. i awkwardly nod my head, and leave the uber.

ᴀʏᴀᴛᴏ
thoma wants to meet. i have a feeling that i know what's going to happen. i wear my white button down, and layer a blue blazer over it. i match my blazer by choosing a pair of blue straight slacks of the same shade. i might be overdressed, but the bridge is around the 5 star hotels. if i misunderstood the situation, we could go for a lunch there. i wouldn't be humiliating myself that way. i spray some cologne against my neck, and between my two wrists. i strap on my watch, and pull on some brown loafers. my blue hair is styled so that it frames my face. i made an effort to tie the longer strands, because it looked unprofessional.

i see thoma leaning against the railings of the bridge. he's dressed in a suit, and he looks pretty. to be honest, handsome is a better word. he's so handsome, i'm jealous of whoever has his heart. i could see him hiding something behind his back. i exit my car, and turn off the engine. thoma notices my presence. i walk up towards him, and he does the same. it's awkward, because none of us say anything.

"i- you know i'm not good at .. this sort of stuff. the thing is, it's you, okay? i like you a lot, ayato. you dampen up my mood, and i like everything you say. i know you've been hurt before, but that doesn't mean it's our turn."
thoma's voice tremors nervously.

i can see that he said too much. he covers his mouth with his palms, muffling his harsh breathing. i'm so flustered. i can't believe i made the right choice, falling for him. of course i accept his confession.

"my love, that's enough. i love you too."

i kiss the back of his hand, and he shivers. i take the bouquet out of his hand, and i replace it with my palms. we interlock our hands, and officially declare ourself as a couple. i smile, because i know i've succeeded in making thoma mine. we walk back to my car, and i'm already imagining all the things we could do. as soon as we got into the car, we become an interlude of kisses, hands, and moans. my lips caresses his, and our tongue teased each other. my hands have made their way into thoma's slacks. his cheeks flush red, and he laughs. the smell of lust fills the air, and we had an embarrassed smile on both our faces. i wont regret this, ever. thoma moans, and he pulls himself over, and on top of me. i unbutton my slacks and ...

i'd rate the car sex a 10/10 for sure.

thoma's partly naked in the passenger seat. his shirt and coat had been ruined due to unfortunate circumstances. his body was filled with hickeys and bite marks, leaving evidence of tonight. i pull my blue blazer over him, and it's a little too big to fit him. how cute.

"can i really..call this love, ayato?"

"of course my love."

fin .