𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚? (xii)

(i think you're gonna enjoy this chapter)
ᴀʏᴀᴛᴏ
i pull up into the parking lot, and exit my car. i don't even bother worrying about locking it, as i rush into the hotel. thoma was sitting on one of the couches, cowered in a blanket. he looks like a mess, hair tangled and bruises plastered on his neck. which fucking bastard did this to him. i squeeze thoma's wrist, waking him up. my eyes glare at his body. again, i can't be mad. if he found out, he's definitely going to think that i like him. fuck that, of course i like him. no- shit, i love him. thoma reaches his arms out to me, as if asking for a hug. i give in, and wrap my arms around him. he's quiet for a moment, before he sobs.

"sorry...m'sorry."

i rub his back, comforting him. there's nothing for him to be sorry for. in fact, i should be the one apologising. i didn't mean to upset him yesterday. i plaster a soft kiss on thoma's forehead, and watch as he melts into my touch.

"i much definitely prefer your kisses, ayato"
thoma snickers between tears.

i can't be mad at someone this cute. i carry thoma bridal style, holding him just a little bit tighter than i would. i am careful of my surroundings as i walk out, making sure thoma isn't hurt by anything. i keep my eyes on him, every angle and curve on his face to his body. i cringe at the fact that someone had touched him. i cringe at the fact that i got mad at him. i carefully place thoma into the passenger seat, buckling his seatbelts. he whines slightly, as he falls into a slumber. i get into the driver's seat, and start up the car. i love that thoma's hair is long, it drapes his face well. i'm really falling hard..

ᴛʜᴏᴍᴀ
i wake up in a room, my surroundings a pale white. a warm hand caresses my cheek, before the fingers meet my lips. it parts them slightly, and a familiar face inches closer to mine. i could recognise that silky-blue hair anywhere. ayato's tongue danced against mine, not letting go even after i pushed his shoulders away.

"do you like me, ayato?"

he shrugs his shoulders,

"wanna find out?"

ayato holds my body closer against him, his fingers gripping against my waist. ayato pushed me down onto the bed, as i gasped with unexpectedness. he let out a small laughter, seeing how i was shocked. ayato started by placing small kisses along my cheeks. he pushed himself up from the bed, but to no avail. he was caught between the soft layers of the blanket. it trapped him inside, and on top of me. ayato began by positioning himself between my legs, and placing his fingers along my waist. he slid a hand under my shirt, and i shivered from his touch. his hands were as cold as ice. he inches closer to my face, before his lips interlocked with mine. our tongues danced with grace, electrifying my every move. my eyes were only focused on ayato, and ayato only. i sighed in disappointment, when ayato pulled away.

"you taste so good, love" ayato grunted.
he licked his lips, a thread of saliva still sticking out. i chuckled slightly, seeing how messy ayato looked. i don't love him, so why- why is my heart beating so fast right now? i might get a heart attack if this continues.

ayato thrusts against me, rubbing his bulge on me. he groans softly, at every move. his body hardens against mine, and i exhaled deeply. my body loses all control, and i let ayato take control of me entirely. he acknowledges this. ayato stripped me naked, down to nothing. he slowly positions me, so that i'm on all fours. from the back, ayato teases my hole by thrusting a few fingers in. he moves them slowly, as i suck in his fingers. he used his other hand, to run his fingers through my hair. all these combined, made me feel like i'm in paradise. ayato nope removes his fingers, and slowly places the tip to my hole.

"do you enjoy this, or did you like it better when that bastard did it last night?"

i come. within seconds, a thread of cum shoots up, and i'm terrified. of course, ayato does everything better. i'm embarrassed, he hasn't even inserted it in. ayato gasps at the sudden reaction. he smirks at me.
ayato slowly slides it in, before ramming it into me as fast as he could. my body couldn't take it. i gasped, moaned, whined, pleaded. every sound came out of me. i was so taken aback. my eyes rolled back, as i moaned in pleasure. shivering, i reached a hand out to touch ayato's shoulder. he takes my hand, and slowly lowers it to his chest. i outlined his chest with my finger. he was so muscular, i didn't even realise it at first. he thrusts into me a few more times, each getting harder and faster. wet slaps and moans echoed through the room. ayato finishes at last, filling me up with his cum to the brim. he pulls out slowly, watching as it flows right out of me. just as i thought it had ended, ayato slammed his hardened cock back into me. i gasped, lust filling up my eyes. i didn't believe it. who knew this man was so capable and amazing in bed. he was such a sweetheart. when i let out a pained shriek due to shock, ayato immediately stopped. he pulled out, and rolled me over so that my back was on the bed. his eyes filled with worry as he searched for any injuries on my body. he scanned me from head to toe, looking to make sure i wasn't injured. such a gentlemen.

is this love?