𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 (ii)

ᴀʏᴀᴛᴏ 
i could tell how uncomfortable he got. his body tensed up, and he stopped talking. did i say something wrong? i don't know. to be honest, thoma's hot. like '𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘩𝘪𝘮' hot. i'm not kidding. he looked as if he wanted to leave, and i respect that. i quickly dig through the pile of clothing, picking out a clean sweatshirt. it was a gray sweatshirt, with my initials on the back. mom had given it to me before i moved out. i laid it onto the bed beside thoma, and walked out. i stopped before the exit, hoping he would call out for me to stop. he didn't.

"just...make sure to text me. i added my number in your phone." i mumbled.

yes, it sounded pathetic. what was i supposed to do? i didn't want to give up on a chance i could have. the worse that could happen would be thoma being straight— which i don't think he is. there's nowhere else for me to go, since thoma's in my room. should i get a glass of water for him? he's probably still hungover.

ᴛʜᴏᴍᴀ

i squealed. it's not like i liked ayato, but the fact that he was the one who added his number says something. did he like me that way? did he only want to be friends? i didn't care. i don't know how fucked up in the head i am, but my first instinct was to start a fan page. YES, you heard that right. a fucking fanpage. i quickly unlocked my phone, scrambling through my apps. instagram opened first, hence i started it.

"ᴀʏᴀᴛᴏ'ꜱ_ᴀᴅᴍɪʀᴇʀ"

i edited the username, and started to follow other accounts. i even requested for ayaka's main account. within a fucking second, i gained around 12 followers. i must've peaked. i placed my phone down, trying to not think of this. a fan page should be the least of my concerns. i just want to know what would change if i started one. notification after notification. my phone was literally blowing up. it vibrated every second, and the screen lit up. what the fuck, 52 followers? was ayato a famous person? i would see fan pages that flopped badly and laughed at those. contempt felt good.

i was lost.
after a simple search, i found out who ayato was.
he was a...twitch streamer.
a popular one, at that.
i couldn't believe it. how could he be a streamer? i mean, i'm active on twitch, but i've never seen him on there. i decided to dig deeper. apparently, he was a masked streamer. he would reveal almost everything about him, from his name, to his body. everything except for his face. the most perfect part of him. i mean, from all i could see in the dark. i don't understand why. why would he hide it? i'm sure he would gain more followers if he did a face reveal. was it for attention, or was there a legitimate reason. i can't be all up in his business. i slid the sweatshirt over me. it was slightly big, but it'll do. my head still hurt like hell. i walked out of the room, cringing as i felt my vision blurring. i could make out ayato sitting on the kitchen stool. lights were on, but a shadow still casted on his face. i walked as close to him as i could get, before he turned away. he handed me a cup of water, which i found strange. it was a normal cup of water, right? but holding it was so...scary? it felt like a sacred item. maybe i'm overreacting?

"once you're done, leave it in the sink. i've called an uber for you, it arrives in 5. goodnight."

ayato's voice was so demanding , with a touch of kindness. he even called an uber for me? it's not like i can't walk home on my own. i kind of enjoyed this side of ayato. it's been what...less than an hour since i've met him? but he's absolutely amazing. i managed to snap a couple pictures of him. i wonder what would happen if i posted those? would his fans believe it? i shouldn't think too much. it's hard on me.