Chapter 1: The beginning

Bakugou's pov

I left for all summer my Grandma didn't have a phone so I couldn't call Todoroki. His number was the only one I had recognized.

Since I was with my grandma I didn't have much to do. At that town I didn't know many people. My parents visited some days but not often.

I got into the liking of coloring. It was something calm and peaceful. Something that kept my mind busy.

Sometimes I would think about Shoto. How he loved dancing, he's so graceful. That gentle sweet smile he wore when he was dancing.

When it's just me and him it's like we were the only ones in the world. He looked at me with so much hope.

But sometimes it seems like there is a switch in his head. One second he could be so happy. I say something and he puts a barrier between us.

In the end we would always make up. The same way everytime. He talked to my mother, I sat in my room, and waited. Some days it lasted the whole night.

Shoto was always at my house. He goes home of course. But we didn't want to be apart.

I sat in the car listening to the radio. I'm finally going back home. The first thing I want to do is call Todoroki.

The drive felt like it was forever. Like it was never going to stop. Music is something I'm interested in. Listening to every beat. It's something I do to help Shoto. For every recital he had me pick music and watch him.

People don't really listen to the radio. They're too busy with their phones to listen. But not me, I don't have my own phone. The radio helps me figure out what's going on.

Most of the time it's music but sometimes people talk. They talk about what's going on in the world.

Recently crazy things have happened. People have been going missing but rumors are they just ran away. Which is actually a common thing here.

I know if something happened to Todoroki I would go crazy. I worry when literally anything happens to him.

"Thanks for the ride!" I close the door

Walking to the front door of my house felt different. Usually it's a sense of comfort. It's almost like my mind knew something had changed.

Slowly opening the door I looked around. Everything looked the same except one thing. Todoroki wasn't here to greet me.

Every year he would run towards me and hug me. But today he wasn't here. I walked into the kitchen grabbing the phone.

Mom is probably at work, she bakes a lot for people. Dialing the number I put the phone to my ear. Waiting a second for it to start ringing.

"Sorry but this is either the incorrect or disconnected number." An automatic voice answered

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

Thank you for reading and voting! Btw in this story Dabi never left. So he still changes to Dabi but still lives with them. Sorry that this chapter is short!