Chapter 9: Move on?

October

When I was younger my favorite color was orange. Favorite holiday was Halloween so I could scare people. The passion was bright like a flame. But now that he's gone the orange color gets more dark everyday that goes by.

――――――――♡♡♡―――­­­­―――――

Bakugou's pov

Flashback

The feeling of being scared of losing him is getting worse. Everyday he's getting further away. I'm almost suffocating with all the fear.

In those eyes I see no more emotion. Just like a doll with a blank stare. The thoughts could be drowning him but I can't do anything to pull him out.

"You talk to Deku recently?"

"Yeah, but he didn't say much."

"Possibly because he's jealous of us."

"What would he be jealous about?"

"Our love!" I laughed and leaned against the table

"He's just going to have to get used to it." He rolled his eyes

"Want to make a promise?" I asked

"What is it?"

"He won't be what you focus on. I mean if he breaks your heart you won't be extremely depressed."

"I promise. But he has been my crush for years."

"So? He's terrible for you."

"Feelings aren't just going to go away."

"Well they should."

Shoto checked his phone and stood up quickly. Shoving everything in his backpack and zipping it closed.

"I'm sorry I have to go home!"

Before I could say anything he was already gone. Without him, everything seems dull. Almost like the world has no more color.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

"We can't help you sir." The officer said

"What do you mean!? You can go investigate the house or something!"

"We can't do anything unless a parent says that the child is missing."

"That means he might never be found!" He desperately said

"Listen kid, we have a lot of missing children reports. Some kids really just leave home."

"But Shoto wouldn't do that!"

"If you can get proof we will possibly help, but as of right now we can't do anything."

I slammed my hands on the table standing up and storming out. Nobody is willing to help find him.

I walked down the stairs of the police station. My mind is all over the place trying to think of possibilities.

In the corner of my eye I seen someone familiar. They always dressed to hide away and not be noticed.

"What are you doing here Touya?"

"Am I not allowed to be here?"

"You seem suspicious."

"I'm literally just standing here waiting for someone."

"For who?" I asked

"None of your business." He crosses his arms over his chest

"How's Fuyumi?"

"She's upset, doesn't really talk to people anymore."

"Why not?"

He shrugs and rolls his eyes. I'm probably annoying him but he's the only way to Shoto.

"Has Shoto come back?"

"He's at our dad's house."

"Your parents broke up?"

"No, my parents share a house but our father also has his own house."

"Do you think I can have the phone number to the house?"

"Why?"

"Because I want to see if Shoto will answer."

"Katsuki. You have to move on."

"It's not like he's gone forever."

"He's out of your life though."

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

Those words kept replaying in my head. Shoto wanted to be together forever and would never leave me on purpose.

But Touya is his older sibling, the one who knows him the best. When Shoto was younger it was like those two had a secret code. Touya was almost never around though.

I have to find him, even if Touya won't help me. My next option is to find Fuyumi or go to his father's house. I don't know where that man lives so I would have to find that.

What if Shoto really has just left? People can get tired of me so easily he probably has.

Soon it's going to be too cold for me to be outside. I'll have to stop looking, but I don't think I can. If I stop he won't be found.

Shoto hates being alone, he's terrified of it. Maybe he's just waiting to be found by someone.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

Hope you enjoyed and thank you for voting! I shall try to update more. Stay healthy and be safe my loves!