Chapter 6: You wont find me

Bakugou's pov

Flashback

He was like a butterfly, graceful and beautiful. Everytime I was near him my heart would flutter.

The moments he would smile brightened the atmosphere. Especially when he danced on stage.

The crowd would be anticipating more. Music was the only sound heard as the crowd would be quiet.

Shoto would get flowers and chocolates from people he didn't know. But somehow he would always panic about if people would like his dances.

"Are you sure they'll like it?" He stared at me with his big doe like eyes

"Of course they will! I mean Shoto you're mesmerizing why wouldn't they?"

"Because I could mess up! I've never done a dance where I have to be like this."

"I'll help you perfect it, it'll be fine."

He never really cared about it looking perfect for everyone. The reason was truly because he wants to impress me and himself.

Shoto always thinks this. His parents aren't proud so he finds a different way to cope.

Parents try to show their kids they're proud, at least when they're young. But he's never had that care from them.

They've never even seen one of his dances. His father is always at work or drunk. Which causes him to be angry and yell.

Then his mother is too busy trying to keep her mental state okay. It never works, she gets angry at Shoto randomly.

"Katsuki?" He gently whispered

"Yeah?"

"Promise that you'll always care about me, even if we separate."

"We'll always be together."

"Just promise me."

"I promise. But I can't promise that I'll let us be separated."

He smiled and kissed my cheek. This is what we both wanted for our lives. Why can't life be what we want?

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

The playful mood has been gone since he disappeared. No signs of it ever coming back.

My parents think I'm overreacting. But I know something happened, I just can't figure it out.

Everytime I look myself in the mirror it's like I want to slowly rip my skin off. Get out of this body. It doesn't feel right without him.

The shine in my eyes have run dull. I'm not loosing hope though. He'll be found soon. But I'm loosing hope in myself.

The probability of me actually finding him is low. Nobody else knows that he's gone. Nobody will listen to my cries that he's gone.

They all give me the same glares. Sympathy or like I'm insane. His mother even told me that he's fine but it's not true!

"Katsuki! Come down here someone wants to talk to you!" My mother yelled

"Give me a minute!" I yelled

Stepping away from the mirror I opened my door. Walking down the stairs quickly I stopped when I seen who it was.

"Hey." He smiled at me awkwardly

"Why are you here?" I crossed my arms

"You sure you want your mother to hear?"

I shook my head and put my shoes on. Then we both left to outside. Sitting on the porch I stared at him.

"Why are you here Touya?"

"I thought you would want to here this from me."

"What is it?" I said coldly

"Shoto doesn't want to talk to you. He said you don't truly know him."

"What are you talking about!? I know more than you do! He always talked about how you were barely ever home!"

"I have a job because I have to get us money! Just because I'm almost never home doesn't mean I don't know him!"

"His favorite color is white, did you know that?"

"Actually his favorite color is baby blue. But clearly you didn't even know that. What else do you think you know about him?"

"Just shut up! Where is he?"

"With our Grandma, he might start living there."

"Your mother said he's at your aunt's."

He bit his lip and looked away. I smirked and stood up standing in front of him.

"So where is he?"

"None of your business!"

He pushed me and ran away from me. I tried to run after him but quickly lost sight of him.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

*A few weeks later*

"Katsuki, why do you think it's okay to always say he's missing? You don't even know if he's actually gone." My mother asked

"Maybe he just doesn't want to be friends anymore. Sometimes people grow apart and you just have to accept that." Dad stated

"I'm sure that he's gone! He hasn't been at school."

"He could be sick or he might be homeschooled now." My mom shrugged

"Can we just go over to his house and ask his mother or something?"

"I'm not stepping foot in that neighborhood." My dad said

My mom sighed," It's fine, I'll go and ask since I went to school with his mother."

I nodded and went upstairs closing my door. Sitting on my bed staring at the floor.

She was the only hope I had. I'm to scared to go over there with what happened last time.

Now I can only pray nothing happens to her. When she goes over there maybe she'll realize something is wrong.

Shoto has be okay, I'll only blame myself if he isn't. If my mother doesn't find him I'm going to the police.

I looked up into the mirror and seen him smile. Tears were rolling down my cheeks.

Then I screamed at the next thing I seen. He was all bloody and laughing. I couldn't look away until my door swung open.

I could hear Shoto whisper in my ear," You won't find me."

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

Thanks for reading and voting! I hope you enjoyed this chapter.