Chapter 8: Problems

Bakugou's pov

Flashback (a month before Bakugou left that summer)

"Where has Natsuo been?"

"Stop talking about him! I've told you he has the flu."

"But he's had it for 2 weeks I'm just worried."

"Katsuki he's fine just mind your own business." He said

"He isn't fine Shoto! Nobody has the flu for 2 weeks and somehow you haven't gotten sick!"

"My mother is making sure we don't go anywhere near him." He shrugged

Shoto has had this look in his eyes ever since Natsuo got the flu. It has no sparkle or hope, no emotion.

He's gotten more protective and short tempered. I just want to help him. Every time I try he gets mad.

He won't even allow me to hug him anymore. But I know something is wrong.

In the middle of class he'll start crying. Nobody realizes except me. That's why his eyes have non-stop been red and puffy.

"Why don't you talk to me like you used to?" I asked

"What?" He tilted his head

"You've changed and I can't help when I don't know what's wrong!"

"Katsuki. I'm fine really." He smiled gently

"But you aren't! You're even lying and you never would!"

"I can't tell you, and you'll probably never know."

"Why can't you tell me?" I questioned

"Because if I do, it'll be ruined and Touya's hard work would be pointless."

"What is he working hard for?"

"I can't tell you."

He started walking ahead of me. I quickly grabbed his hand scared that he'll disappear.

"We should go to the library. You're mother would get mad if she realizes we didn't go."

"She acts like we're just going to disappear. Her stupid breadcrumb saying makes no sense." I roll my eyes

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

I jolt up in my bed startled. Everytime I close my eyes for some reason there is this buzzing sound.

Sleep has been getting less more often. I'm lucky if I can get 4 hours. My mother says I look like a walking zombie.

Getting out of bed taking my drenched shirt off. Whatever I'm dreaming, more like a nightmare scares me so much I sweat.

Maybe it's a sign that I'm getting closer to finding Shoto. But it could be the horror of him slipping away.

It used to always be him trying to hold on to me. Lately it feels like I'm reaching out desperately but can't reach him.

"Katsuki! I have something to tell you!"

"Give me a minute!"

I changed than went downstairs. Looking around I find her in the living room sitting next to my father.

Their faces look really serious. I sit down in front of them. They must have something important to say.

"The school called and said you got into a fight. We've been thinking that Todoroki's disappearance has been bothering you so we want you to tell the police."

"They won't do anything!"

"If they don't then they must think it's not severe."

"But this is important!"

"Katsuki. You can't force people to solve this more than other people's problems."

"I'll find him myself, I don't need anyone's help."

I got up and left the house. This situation is getting more and more difficult.

But maybe I should tell the police about this. If I can't find him then at least I have other people who could.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

Thanks for reading and voting! Sorry that I'm not updating as much. I hope you enjoyed!