Overdue Karma

When Izuku entered, the entire interior of the large carriage was silent. The one Eraserhead referred to as Iida spoke first. "So... Aizawa-sensei is... dead...?"
Nodding, the green haired bounty hunter soberly told them exactly how. "A bullet to the heart. He bled out as I talked to him. He... asked me to make a promise." He glanced up at the myriad of eyes looking into his own, expectantly. "Keep you all alive the best I can. Out of respect for him, I agreed."

Noticing that his words only made them more depressed, he offered them some positive words. Or, well, as positive as he could make them. "Death comes for every man, and I have lost many good friends and mentors while here in the Bayou. You have to keep moving forward. He asked me to keep you as safe as I can, which I can only do if you want to be kept safe."

That made sense. "How... is there a way to help?"
Izuku sighed, "Unfortunately for you all, I know how much you probably rely on your... quirks... and now you will no longer have access to them due to the corruption in the Bayou."

Murmuring spread throughout the class, before a beautiful black haired girl asked with trepidation. "What does that mean?!"
"I am from your time period. I know about quirks and their uses, etc. But the important thing is that those with emitter style quirks will already notice their inability to use them. In the next week, those with mutations will lose those traits. I am interested in how this process works. If it's painful, how gradual it is... but that isn't your biggest concern."

A blond with a dark thunderbolt in his hair, panicked. "The loss of our quirks and changing bodies isn't our biggest concern?!"

Katsuki stirred slightly. Annoyed, Izuku kicked him in the shins. "As much as I don't want him here, he needs to understand what I'm saying right now."

That surprised a lot of people. He acted like... "You know Bakugo?" Well, Kaminari was certainly putting himself out there today.
Izuku sighed, before scooting a bit closer to him.... "I really wish I didn't..." Before kicking in the shins. "WAKE UP, LIL SHIT!"

Iida, tired from everything that happened, tried to defend his fellow hero student. "Hey, don't call our classmates..."
But... the resentment in his voice made them all pause with baited breath. "He was mine first. And he was a piece of work then. I'm guessing he still is now."

"That is..."

A violet haired girl styled in a bobcut muttered, agreeing with him. "A fair assessment."

Katsuki was fully awake, and turned his gaze to who everyone else was looking at, "Who the hell are you?! Where are we?"
"Llorona and I are the two that saved your ungrateful ass from that plane."
Llorona was shocked at his change in attitude while addressing the blond, "You've never been like this before, Izuku..."
The Blond's eyes widened. "Izuku...?"
The green haired boy spat back. "You don't get to call me that."
"I... where's Aunty?"

His voice remained sharp as he explained what little he was owed. "After all you did? You don't get to call her that either. And she's dead, by the way. Died on impact. Forced to burn her corpse to stop her from turning. Welcome to hell, Katsuki. Make yourself at home, and get used to walking the rest of your life in my shoes, because quirks don't work out here."
"WHAT?!"

For the second time, the greenette explained: "Emitter's lose the ability to use their quirks, and mutant types... will transform to quirkless individuals."
A girl who looked like she was half frog asked, concerned, "Will we die from the process?"
He shook his head. "No. Everyone like you survives. I think. I don't really know anyone from our time here." That did not allay concerns one bit. Especially with what he said right after. "No, your biggest problem, for all of you, is getting a wellspring before the dark magic of this place corrupts your body further. Thank goodness there's a quarter moon in 5 days... if there wasn't, you'd have a high chance you'd be turned into a grunt... or worse, for the ladies here."