Chapter Three

-Kyle-
This guy is really sensitive, Just by a kiss he was trembling so much It was werid being top since I only did it once with John the rest he did me. I pinned him down to the bed pulling away and gasped slightly. He had such at erotic face from that what the hell?
-Kuroi-
Oh god I am s-so ebmarresed!! I NEVER DONE THIS, what do? How do I respond to this? I had so many questions! "Hey....If you keep staring at me with that kind if face Ill do something I regret..." I looked up at him and covered my face blushing more "D-dont say that!" I Whined "Jeez your annoying stop whining " I moved off him "Look Ill teach you how to do it" I looked him "D-do what?" I Sat up as he sighed "To masterbate of course" I tilted my head then gasped when he grabbing my wrist and put it near my member " W-wait what!" I Tried to pull awsy but it was hopeless im such s small person "Wrap your hand around it" He said blankly "o-okay..." I bit my lip as I wrapped my hand around my member "Ngn ~" I let out a small moan "Now just move your hand" He said, so I did "Ngn~.........Ah~" I bit my lip and glanced at Kyle who was staring at me with what seemed like hungry eyes looking me over "D-dont stare a-at me!" I whined and looked down "Move faster" He said and grabbed my wrist moving my hand faster making me let out a loud moan "Nya!!~" I grabbed his arm with my other hand breathing heavyv"S-s-stop s-somethings coming stop~" I trembled whimpering and soon something white came out and got onto my hand and kyles. "There just like that" He said licking his hand winking at me which made me blush more and look at my hand and slowly lick the white stuff off my hand "Taste bitter" I said Kyle chuckled and scratched his head "no best to taste it" He said standing up handing me clothes and he showed me how to put them on. Once all that fiasco was done I laid on the couch staring at the box of moving images and slowly fell asleep 'I hope he doesn't throw me away like some mean cat owners' I thought as I,drifted into the darkness of sleep.