Chapter Four

Sorry you litttle pervs no smut here >D its more of a bonding time I guess?
--------------------------------

-Kyle-
What just happened?
Like really? I saw my boyfriend mess with this cat and I think got jelous? But I didn't do anything! I got caught in the moment because be got all turned on, Then again he is just to sensitive I was only trying to put clothes on him! But anytime I just barley brushed against him he would flinch and moan its his fault. I felt shivering and looked down at Kuroi who trembling and curled up "Kuroi?" I laid my hand on his head but he flinched whimpering making me move my hand "D-dont go... I don't want to be alone again. ..p-please" He whimpered. "Kuroi..." I laid my hand on his shoulder shaking him slightly "Kuroi" He whimpered more and jumped awake looking at me tears were in his eyes "K-kyle.." Tears started flowing down his cheekd, I frowned "Hey.." I laid my hand on his cheek wiping his tears away with thumb "Hey its okay calm down" He lets out a sob and jumped onto to me burring his face into the crook of my neck crying. "Dont throw me away! Dont kick me out to the streets please! I will do anything! Just don't throw me away!" He sobbed gripping my shirt tightly trembling. Kuroi.... I laid my hand on his head ruffling his hair making him move away and look at me "Hey I wont do that, Okay?" He gasped and wipes his tears away with the sleeves of his long sleeve shirt "Thank you....Thank you so much Kyle!!" He smiled tears going down his cheeks "U-uh...tears of joy?" He giggled and nodded and laid his head on my chest purring his ears twitching and I saw his tail swish around. Well someone is happy, I chuckled and laid my hand on his head running fingers through his hair, He has soft hair its a bit weird that its purple though when he was black as a cat. I shrugged eh maybe its just what he wanted, But one thing was annoying me...Why is my heart beating fast...this never happened before I never felt like this with john...So what is it?
--------------------------------
OKAY SO GOT CHAPTER FOUR OUT YAY
I is happy
ENJOYS LOVES YA