Chapter Two

-Kuroi-

    I moved out from my hiding place and walked downstairs and saw the one that found asleep, alone, On the couch.wait.Wheres the other person!!!! I looked around and didn't see him anywhere 'guess he left' I walked back toward the couch and stared at him 'I wish I could be human...Im really curious of they did last night' As I stared at the boy on the couch I felt my body twitch and I whimpered when I felt my self grow 'what the hell!!'  I quickly shut my eyes waiting for it to be over and once it was I slowly opened my eyes then gasped seeing that I...I...I got my wish! I turned into a human!! I felt my ears twitch 'Well thats not so human...i still have my ears and...Tail' I sighed 'half human works..' I looked at him on the couch and slowly crawled over to him and climbed ontop of him 'Lets see that other guy did...oh this ' I leaned down and pressed my lips against his and I felt hands grip onto me and I gasped and moves away looking at him 'does he know im here?' "ngnnn........John... "  I heard and looked at him ears twitching  "John?"

-Kyle-

  'I'm kind half awake but this isn't John...this  is tiny plus those lips seemed like they had no idea what they where doing' "Oh!  I know " I felt a struggled at my pants"dammnit...The other guy made it looked good how do you do this!?" I opened my eyes and looked up at the stranger ontop of me "What are you doing?" He gasps and looked up "I-i-i-i-i w-was j-just trying o-out what T-the other g-guy d-did" he mumbled out. I sat up "why?" He looked away from me then I saw his cheeks turn red "b-because you h-helped me in the w-woods..." In the woods..? "Wait are you that cat I helped! ?" He jumped "Y-yes" he stood up and bowed "My b-brother said that if s-someone helped me that i-i call them Master" I blinked "don't,  Im Kyle, whats your name" He looked at me "I-I dont have one..." I sighed "Okay, Ill name you I guess" I stared at him "Kuroi" He looked at me then smiled "Okay! Ill be Kuroi!" He giggled and jumped on my lap "H-hey! Get off me you need some clothes on!" He frowned and crawled off me "Sorry.."

I sighed "Wait here" Then I walked upstairs

-Kuroi-
      I stood there like Kyle said to then I jumped when I heard the door open and turned around "Oh, Hello there"  I stared at him then gasped "Y-your that guy from last night!" He stared at me "Uh I guess?" I smiled and ran over to him "what was it you did last night with him!?" he blinked then said "Ummm...Sex?" I tilt my head "whats that"

-John- (suprise)

I smirked "you don't know what sex is?" He shook his head again "I could alway teach but why do you wanna know?" I looked up and down his body "W-well Kyle helped me so I wanted to say thank you but something he like and he looked like he was having fun last night with you and..well" He startes to blush lower his ears and his tail swaying "I-I tried but I don't understand what you did..." I chuckled then grabbed him pinning him to the wall and kissed his neck hear him gasp "w-what are you doing!?" I chuckled again and bit his neck and he yelped trying to push me away "S-stop!" he whimpered "John?"

-Kyle-

I was in shock my john..was... was playing with  Kuroi!! "John get out" he was suprised at first then left "Tch" I looked at Kuroi he was blushing dark red and was slightly breathing heavy "M-m-..K-kyle I-I feel w-werid" I gripped the clothes in my hands what did that bitch do to this poor guy.  I sighed and walked over handing him the clothes and he moved away "D-dont touch me I-it will feel werid a-again" I blinked sensitive?.. how sensitive?  "Well you need to put clothes on you know how to do that right? " He stared at me then shook his head making me sigh "Ill have to help but ill try the best not to touch you" he whined softly and nodded "f-fine..." I chuckled hes actually kinda cute...I shook my head and walked to him and put the shirt over his head "Put your arms through the sleeves " His ears twitched then put his arms through and turned looking at me his face still red "K-kyle I still feel w-weird" I sighed laying hand on head hearing him whine softly then looked at him and saw him rub his legs together wimpering "I-I dont know w-what to d-do" I huffed "Guess theres no choice.. " I grabbed his arm and he gasped biting hit bottom lip and I dragged him up stairs and threw him on the bed and he squealed "Gosh your such a damn girl " I ran my fingers through my hair looking down . God what am I going to with this kid. "Im sorry.. " I blinked looking up and saw tears in his eyes which he wipped them away "I -I didnt mean t-t-" He gasped when I grabbed his chin and lifted his head and kissed him deeply. I guess its fair John played with him now...now its my turn..

--------------

HI Hi

Yeah new chaper out Alright 6-8 votes next chapter shall appears