Chapter Seven

-Kuroi-
"Yes...Yes it does..." Kyle replied running fingers through his hair "Hey uh...Can you uh, Can I take a shower now?" I blinked and tilted my head "Hey can I join? I really Need a shower myself! " I took off my shirt "W-whoa whoa!"  I looked at him tilting head "whats wrong? I haven't taken a shower in a while and I smell bad!" I pouted and gave him a cute face "oh my gosh fine!" He said rubbing his face "Yay!!!" I jumped up and down as he turned on the water for a bath and I took off my pants and boxers looking at him "I thought we were taking a shower?" I asked "Well I thought it would be e-" He stopped, staring at me "w-whats wrong?" I covered my self a bit and felt the heat go to my cheeks "I changed my mind he said and turned towards the bath and unplugged the bath, waiting until it wad empty then turned on the shower stepping in when it got warm enough and I followed behind him facing him and smiled up at him "What made you change your mind?" I said "well you've already seen me..naked so..why does it matter anymore? If anything I'm surprised you are no embarrassed to show your naked self to me" He said leaning against the wall crossing his arms staring at me and soon felt the heat go to my cheeks and cover my self "D-dont stare it makes me embarrassed!!" I said covering my self turning away and felt tbe heat come to my cheek when he chuckled "Your so cute Kuroi.." He said and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulling me close "k-kyle? I mumbled and soon he answered "Yes kuroi?" I lifted my tail to his member wrapping it out the heat going to me cheeks again hearing him gasp "Can you touch me like J-John touched you..."
-Kyle-
Uh-oh...
--------------------
HIHI GUYS sorry I haven't updated this story in FOREVER Ill be working on this one more since Im dont with the lost neko series Ill post anoter chapter or two the next will be smuuut