Chapter Six

-Kyle-
After the crazy fiasco with John He said he had to leave since he only came back to apologize not end up doing me like he did, Hes lucky I forgave him.
I Sighed walking upstairs to my bathroom and stripped out my dirty clothes and turned on the shower then jumped hearing a knock then soon Kurouis head popped from behind the door and he opened his mouth to say somthing but stopped seeing I was naked and blushes crisom red staring at my body making me blush slightly "U-um?" I grabbed a towel hiding my member then out of no where "Why dont you touch me like that?" I stared at him with disbelief "W-what?" He walked in closing the door "I-I saw what you and John did.." He blushed crisom red looking down "I...I told you to go upstairs I didn't want you to see that" He nodded "I know...But I was curious a-and I wanted to see what..that was" I signed leaning against the wall running fingers through hair turning off the shower "Sex is only done with people you love" His ear twitched tilting his head "How do you know when your in love?" I stared at him feeling my heart beat 'Hes so cute..' "Kyle?" I blinked shaking my head "You feel amazing and you love to always be with them every moment you can and you never want to leave there side" I explained.."Kyle.." He said softly "Y-yes?" He looked down "W-what if..my heart is beating faster? What does that mean?" I looked away 'It cant be...Ive never had my heart beat like this except when we started dating with John does it mean I dont love him? Maybe...My heart doesn't love him but my body craves him..?' "Kyle are you okay?" Kuroi spoke a bit to close, when I looked at him he was right infront of me making me jump slightly "K-kuroi.." He tilted his head "Does it mean you love someone when your heart beats faster than normal..?" I sighed ruffling his hair making him blush and replied "Yes...Yes it does...." 'I cant belive it....I...I love Kuroi...'

-------------------------------------
HEEEEEY sorry for it being a little short and sorry for being gone for a while I had Two week band camp thing aaaaannnd Just to say School is starting up next week for me sooooooooooo I might not update alot (PFT YOU DO THAT ANYWAY) i knoooow Im sowweyyyy I just want to know if people really wanna read this and know if Im making this for a reason