Chapter Eight

"Can you touch me like J-John touched you..?"

'Uh-Oh..'

-Kyle-
What am I supposed to do? I have kuroi touching my my now growing erection with his tail saying he wants me to touch him? What does one do in this situation, 1. Nicely say no and explain, 2.Actually do it but before hand say it wont mean anything. In truth I kind of want to go for number 2 but that would hurt him...Unless I do it and not say anything about it meaning anything "Kyle?" I heard a whisper looking at Kuroi who was rubbing his legs togeather his face beat red and hes stopped rubbing me "I-I feel hot.." he whispered softly, The moment he said that I gave up. I gently pressed Kuroi against the shower wall and kissed at his neck making him gasp and grip my shoulders "Do you really want me to do what john did? Because only people that love each other do this you know.." I whispered kissing his neck again his skin somehow tastes good to my lip "I-I dont care ...I really want you to touch me just you...If you don't have feelings for me then...well I don't know..." He said quietly I strained to hear him "How about, I just help you with this" I ran my hand down to his member gently touching the tip ignoring the cold water hitting my back "N-ngn" He moaned "Your sensitive here I see I only touched it yet you let out a little moan" I said and gripped his member slowly rubbing him pulling him close to my chest running my other hand down his back gripping his ass making his breath hitch and moaned loudly when I rubbed faster "K-kyle is t-to much" He moaned out looking up at me his eyes full of lust and want "I haven't even gotten started yet~" I said softly in his ear and felt him shake in my arms "K-kyle t-turn off the w-water its c-cold.." He said and I turned off the water pulling him close wrapping my arms around his waist kissing his neck again "still cold?" I asked making him look at me again and shakes his head "N-no" "Good" I said and ran my hand down his back again rubbing his hole slowly sliding a finger into him making him yelp "K-Kyle t-that feels w-weird " I felt his breath on my chest and continued to thrust my finger "Its okay its will feel good soon I promise, Plus I need to stretch you out to do what john did" I said and slowly added another finger making him wince and whimper shaking in my arms "N-ngn~ K-kyle " I heard him moan loudly when I slowly rubbed him again "Kuroi I dont know if I can hold back if you moan so loud..." I said moving my fingers faster "Nya!!~ I-I can't help it..I-I never felt this b-before I-it feels t-to good~ Nya~ ngnnn~" He moaned louder the faster I moved my finger into him and the faster I rubbed him until I felt a warm substance on stomach with a shaking Kuroi in my arms his face beat red again "Kuroi, Did you just c-" I was cut short when kuroi quickly covered my mouth "H-hush dont say that word!" I chuckled and grabbed his wrist opening my mouth licking his hand and fingers making him gasp and try to pull away "K-kyle s-stop" he shook again "You wanted me to do what John did right?" I pinned him to the wall "Or are your scared" I kissed the palm of his hand "I-im not scared" I picked him up "Wrap your legs around my waist" I told him kissing his neck smirking when he wrapped his legs around my waist and held on tightly "Good now this will hurt a little" I whisperes in his ear. I heard him gulp and nod "A-as long as its you I-I can deal w-with it" He said wrapping his arms around my neck. I gripped his waist and slowly slid inside of him making him gasp and pull me close holding onto me tightly whimpering making me stop "You okay Kuroi?" I whispered to him and he nodded "I-im f-fine" he whimpered so I continued until all of me was inside of him "Let me know when your used to it Kuroi"I said kissing his neck again "I-Its o-okay g-go ahead" He whispered. I slowly started thrusting making him gasp loudly "N-ngn K-kyle~" He moaned making me grip his waist "Kuroi dont moan like that when im barley doing anything, Im trying to control myself right now" I licked up his neck making him shiver "T-then don't control yourself.. " He said looking at me "L-let the animal out" he said and leaned in attempting to kiss me first but I attacked his lips first pressing his back to the shower wall and starting thrusting faster making him moan against my lips. I took advantage of his moaning to slide my tongue into his mouth and explored everywhere. I went faster and pulled away from the kiss the bathroom filled with kurois moans bouncing off the walls "Are you sensitive up here?" I thought out loud and licked his ear "N-nya! Nyaa~!! K-kyle i-its to much I-I don't know if I can h-hold out much l-longer!" Kuroi moaned out "I haven't even touched you there yet your going to cum already?" I asked in a teasing voice "D-dont s-say that i-its n-not tr- NYA!~" a loud moan escaped his lip and I stop smirking "I think I found what ive been looking for " I slowly pulled out and before I was fully out I slammed back into him making sure I hit that same spot, His sweet spot. "NYAAAA!!!~" Kuroi moaned the loudest moan ever and ended up releasing his load onto my chest and shook breathing heavy laying his forehead on my shoulder. Chuckling I said to him "I didn't get my release yet you know how about we clean up a bit and you help me out , Hm?" He was beat red and bit his bottom lip and attempted to be quiet with his words but they bounced off the bathroom walls and it sound clear as day "I guess its only fair right?"
The next day Kuroi had to stay in bed the whole day, He couldn't walk.
------------------------------
Okay sooooo ill be making an authors note to explain where I have been and why I haven't updated, But heres an update! Sorry if its crappy lol
Dont hate me please T.T